Aquaria The Mermaid

VIXEN MEETS UP WITH AQUARIA

Vixen: Hi, baby.

Aquaria: Hey, baby.

Vixen and Aquaria: kiss

Aquaria: Baby, I forgot to tell you something...I am a mermaid, and when I was young, I was born in Sicily.

Vixen: Remember our monthly Niagara Falls trip when you would always say that you were a mermaid from Sicily and no one believed you?

Aquaria: Yes, I do remember, one of the corniest running gag in real life.

Vixen: I was the only one who believed you, and i still do to this day, my little mermaid.

Aquaria: Oh, Vixen. hugs Vixen)

BOAT RIDE

Aquaria: The water is so beautiful.

Vixen: I know, right? It is even more beautiful at nighttime.

Aquaria: This is the most beautiful yet.

Vixen: I agree.

THE GOODBYE

Aquaria: So, this is what it looks like, to go home.

Vixen: I know, it's emotional.

Aquaria: This is where I call my airport to Sicily, as a mermaid.

Vixen: in tears) So, this is goodbye.

Aquaria: Not quite, I would say this is a see you later...but my home is under the sea.

Vixria: make out once more)

Aquaria: I love you, Vixen.

Vixen: crying) I love you more, Aquaria.

Aquaria: dives into the sea, transforms into a beautiful, Sicilian mermaid.)

Vixen: cries as she watches her girlfriend swim to her homeland.)

AQUARIA THE LITTLE MERMAID

Aquaria is swimming from New York to Sicily via Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea; there in Sicily, she is one, happy mermaid.

EMOTIONS TAKING VIXEN OVER

Vixen comes back to her home to her sisters Blair and Cracker in tears while Monet is taking care of SiSi by singing her to sleep.