Couples' Retreat In Brazil

DAY 1

After a plane ride from their respective hometowns, Pearlet, Vixria, and Trineysha arrive at the couple's retreat in the spa resort. It is to be believed that each couple are neighbors with one another, having both doors on both sides of Vixria's room, meaning Vixria sharing two bathrooms with both Trineysha and Pearlet. For dinner, they go to the Brazilian restaurant to get to know each of the couples, try new Brazilian cuisine, and most of all, have fun. They play 21 questions, tell interesting stories from first kiss to embarrassing moments to school memories. Overall, they all have a great time as their first triple date is a success!

DAY 2

The next morning, the three couples start their day by having a buffet for breakfast, needless to say, the breakfast at the buffet is healthy. A few hours later, they go to the beach to swim, tan, play beach volleyball, do some yoga, and have fun. There is that one point at 3:00 pm- 5:00 pm when all three couples are in the water. For the first hour, each of the couple embrace one another like it's no tomorrow. In the second hour, however, all three couples play water games from water wrestling to splash fight to just bantering. 

There is that one point when Aquaria is on Vixen's shoulders, winning the wrestling match, screaming, "I won!" after pushing poor Lineysha off of Trinity. Violet's response is, "Oh fuck no she better don't!" as she pushes Aquaria off of Vixen and gets on Pearl's back. Pearl, getting tired, complains, "Violet, I am tired, I want to just take a nap, please." Violet responds, "I am sorry, Pearl, but I need to take care of some unfinished business, like this!" as she splashes Trinity's hair. Thus, Trinity ends up whining, "MY HAIIIIR!! WHYYYYY?!" Lineysha adds in, "Violet, I think you need to take a breather along with Pearl." Violet retaliates, "Lineysha, you are a bitch, B-I-C-T-H, in that order!" Pearl warns Violet, "Violet, what has happened?" Violet can only respond, crying, "Everything, I am sorry for what I have done, girls! I have to do yoga and I am not ready to go back in until I gain my composure!" She then walks out of the water and do some yoga while everyone else is worried about her well being.

At  8pm, the three couples are still in the beach, but this time, they are partying like it's no tomorrow. Violet apologises again, but this time, it is sincere and solemn; thus, everyone forgives her and forms a group hug with her. Merely few minutes later, they are seen dancing to Anitta's "Medicina."  

Afterwards, they have a slumber party in their nightgowns with colours in shades of pink and rose. They are seen bopping to Anitta again, doing some facials, eating acai palm and cucumbers, and watching "White Chicks" dubbed in Portuguese with English subtitles.

DAY 3

The three couples wake up in Vixria's room, with their nightgowns with colours in shades of pink and rose. They are seen discussing on highlights of yesterday and some embarrassing moments as well. Once they get ready, they go to downtown Rio De Janeiro for some sightseeing and shopping as well as seeing Anitta perfroming.

When they see Anitta perform outdoors in the afternoon, they start jamming to her song once more, thus considering her song their anthem in Brazil. This has been the best getaway alive! Nothing can get better than this...