Pearlet's First Time

JACUZZI

In the indoor pool center, Pearl and Violet are in the jacuzzi, flirting with one another while watching "White Chicks" dubbed in Portuguese, with English subtitles. Once the song "A Thousand Miles" play in the movie, Pearlet sing along the song until they get to the chorus when they start making out.

SHOWER

Once they are done with the movie, they go to the elevator to their room, their lips on one another, Pearl touching Violet's hips, caressing them as Violet caresses Pearl's waist. Once they get off of the elevator, Pearl carries Violet as they continue to make out. Then as soon as they get to the hotel room, they take off their bikinis, turn on "Dynamite" by Adore Delano, and take a shower. While in the shower, Pearl kisses Violet's neck, fondling her thighs while Violet nibbles Pearl's ear, fondling her shoulders. Then, they continue this session by Pearl touching Violet's bum as she goes lower, to the extent of going down on her, with the latter moaning the former's name until she reaches the climax. Then it's Violet's turn to go lower on Pearl, touching the latter's breasts, eventually going down on the latter as well until the climax.

BED

Once they are done showering, Pearlet lands on the bed, with Violet lying down with Pearl on top of her, with the latter's bits rubbing on the former's, with protection. With every rub, Pearl pants, kisses Violet's neck, whispering Violet's name while Violet screams, caressing Pearl's back, even moaning Pearl's name. When it's about time to climax, Violet screams so loud that everyone on the floor can hear her while Pearl sighs of pleasure. Feeling satisfied, they snuggle next to one another, with Pearl's arms wrapped around Violet.

PILLOWTALK

A few hours later, they woke up, and talk about the seven months they have been spending with one another. They even discuss on Masters' family and her definition of love, which is caring about another person for who they are inside rather than what they appear to be on the outside. Once they are done pillowtalking, they drift right back to sleep.

BREAKFAST IN BED

The next morning, they wake up, have breakfast in bed, which is peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes with caramel mocha for each of them. They feed one another, sip on caramel mocha, and watch some Brazilian reality tv.