Evil Meets Romantic

FASHION DESIGN JOB- WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA

It is 4pm, and it is the middle of Pearl's shift considering that she ends this at 8pm; she is usually calm, cool, and collective, especially when she is around her best friends Trixie Mattel, Max, Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Kandy Ho, and Miss Fame. In fact, she admires Trixie's "Ohhhh Hoooooneeeey," Max's mellow personality, Jaidynn's fierceness, Kandy's singing voice, and Fame's makeup tutorials. The only time Pearl is otherwise is when she sees her boss, Jasmine Masters, walking around her and her gal pals' stations. Masters comes up to Pearl and states, "I am Jasmine Masters and I have something to say...sew this shit right! This shit looking all jacked the fuck up, no shape, no body, and no fashion sense and shit..." As Masters continues to talk to Pearl, the latter blonde gets distracted by staring at the long, raven haired beauty dressed in black leather, with red lips and black winged eyeliner. This blonde is mesmerised until...the bossy former yells, "What did I tell you about that design shit?!" The latter responds, "Um, that's some stylish kut kut jumpsuit, jush?" Jasmine, annoyed with Pearl, murmurs under her breath, "Jush needs a lot of shit to fucking learn."

Thirty minutes later, Pearl finally takes a break, but this time, instead of their usual coffee hour at the coffee shop with her gal pals, she goes to the bathroom to masturbate, thinking of the raven-haired beauty. With every touch of her downstairs area, she sexually pants, thinking of this gal; once she reaches the climax, she sighs. Little does she know that the raven haired beauty walks in...and she too, is infatuated by this blonde bombshell. She is about to go to the bathroom stall until the blonde comes out of the stall the latter was in. The blonde says as she is washing her hands, "I'm sorry, I was using the bathroom." "It's okay, there is no issue doing whatever God knows what's up, as long as there is no harm," the raven-haired beauty responds, "I'm Violet Chachki, the boss' pet." When she says the boss' pet, she use the quote signs with her fingers. Pearl gladly introduces herself, "I'm Pearl, the boss' troublemaker. But hell, once you get to know me, I'm that cool gal." Violet responds, "Miss Masters has given me the rest of today and tomorrow off, and I can choose one person to hang out with, so I was wondering if you can ditch job and hang out tonight and tomorrow?" Pearl gladly nods and takes Violet's hand as they leave their job. Masters, finding out that Pearl is the one Violet hangs out with, hollers, "Jush! You forgot your fucked up designing shit! JUUUUUUUUSSSSSSHH!"

JOURNALISM JOB- BROOKLYN, NY

It's 4pm, and Vixen cannot wait until she gets home; in fact, she is treated so terribly by her boss named Eureka The Elephant, even when the former is done with her stories, The Elephant gives her even unfinished work from the former's co-workers to finish. Vixen is so tired, she cannot even finish her new article; instead, she FaceTimes Blaze who is taking care of Baby SiSi, and  Katelynn, who is getting licked/kissed by Lucy the Dog. The mysterious brunette named Aquaria, is so empathetic towards Vixen, the two ladies discuss on the journalism stressors caused by The Elephant. "This bitch is so evil and racist, she only give Caucasian people a week off and the only African American, myself, extra homework." the latter complains. The former agrees, "I have to agree, I could be at the mall, shopping, or at home designing my garments, but I love you so much that I am willing to stay with you at work, and give my raises to you so that both of us will have equal amount. I cannot believe she pays you way less!" Vixen agrees, "I know, and I am not buying this shit!" Aquaria adds in, "Plus in college, you would do my hair and makeup for my failed dates, massage my back whenever I was stressed, and buy me tickets to see musical artists such as BANKS, Rihanna, Adore Delano, Dua Lipa, etc. Hell, you would even give me your notes and take care of me when I was sick and vice versa." The bff laugh as they feel better from their conversation. "HEY, YOU FILTHY WHORES!"

Aquaria and Vixen are first startled because of The Elephant's tough voice, but they quickly gain their composure. "Vixen! Imma need you to stop fooling around and start working because you will be staying in this job for the rest of tonight and the entire weekend with no baths, no showers, no breaks, and no sleep!" Vixen responds, "Fuck no! Can't you see I am tired, I am recruited by the new boss, and that I am having a day off tomorrow?!" Aquaria agrees, "In fact, both of us are having a day off tomorrow, and a new boss next week! So, word on the street is that...""WE QUIT!!!" The duo finishes as they make out in front of The Elephant. They then leave, running hand in hand; The Elephant yells, "FUCKING BITCHY SLUTS!!!!"

POOL- ORLANDO, FL

It's 4pm, and you guessed it, Lineysha and her sisters along with Roxxxxy Andrews (swimming), Cynthia Lee Fontaine (twerking in the pool), Alexis Mateo (splash fight with Yara), and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo (just being a menace) are having a pool party. Everyone is having a good time: April is swimming along with Roxxxy, Jessica is twerking with Miss Cucu, Alexis and Yara are having fun, and Lineysha is getting her tan on...with hardly anything because she does not want any tan lines. Lineysha is having no issues and no cares, especially when she is listening to her music, getting her sun glow on...until Miss Vangie performs her biggest cannonball near Lineysha saying, "Miss Vangie, Miss Vangie, Miss...Vangie!" Thus, Lineysha gets soaking wet and upset, screaming "MISS VANGIE! OF ALL THE SIDES, YOU CHOSE TO DO THE SIDE NEAR ME?!?!?!?!?! I AM TRYING TO GET A GLOW AND TAN, BUT YOU GOT ME SOAKING WET AND MY HAIR ALL FUCKED UP!!! THAT DOES IT! (takes a deep breath) I need to cool off at Trinity's." Miss Vangie, confused, says, "Wait, Trinity Taylor lives three blocks away from you, and she has a boyfriend-" Alexis corrects her, "Vangie, she means Trinity K. Bonet, the girl next door"

In Trinity's place, Lineysha, still with nothing on, walks in, being welcomed by her infatuated friend, wearing nothing but her sports bra and booty shorts (working out). "Hey, baby-oh wow! You look sexy in nude." That's all she could say at this point. Lineysha responds, playing with her slightly wavy/curly hair, "Thank you, baby," kisses her friend's cheek, and continues, "I was tanning, trying to get my glow on, and then, some mysteriously exotic destiny leads me to walk to your home..." At this point, these girls continue to flirt, embracing one another, Trinity's hands on Lineysha's waist, and Lin's hands on Trin's hips, each softly moaning. The steamy flirtation is interrupted by Phi Phi O'Hara's "OH FUCK TO THE NO!" Trinity, annoyed, asks Phi Phi, "What do you want now, O'Hara?" O'Hara replies, "This slut, with no fucking clothes on, should not even fucking be here! This is bullshit that you even let her in! Hell, even her messy muddy brown hair is bullshit!" Lineysha, speaking in Spanish, responds, "Miss Thang, my hair is chocolate caramel brown, and I am not messy, I'm sexy!" Both Lineysha and Trinity high five in agreement and the embrace, two foreheads touching one another. O'Hara retaliates, "Oh no no no no noooo...BULLSHIT! I cannot believe you being with this slut, Trintity. And you, Missy Miss with no clothes on, your tired ass porn star, go back to the sex store where you belong!" As Lineysha states to Trinity, "Phi Phi has no idea that I'm that bitch, serving body ody ody. The future of the generation." Trinity agrees, "Plus, her tone seems very pointed right now." Then, they laugh.