The Plane Ride

LIMOUSINE FROM RIO DE JANEIRO TO AIRPORT

In the limousine, each of the couple is seen embracing next to one another, happy about how they have been spending their getaway. Pearlet is seen laughing while Violet is leaning on Pearl's shoulder, Vixria is seen making out, and laughing in between sessions, and Trineysha is also laughing as Lineysha is leaning on Trinity's lap, which the latter is playing with the former's hair. The female limo driver notices the PDA, smiles, and breaks the fourth wall by winking her left eye.

AIRPORT

While waiting for the plane, Pearlet, Vixria, and Trineysha are executing even more PDA...and ladies and gentlemen, please use your own imaginations on each of the couples.

PEARLET

On the airplane, Pearl sleeps on Violet's shoulder, in which Violet kisses her sleeping beauty's blonde locks. Violet is getting experimental by listening to more Anitta, and this time, she is listening to her other songs.

VIXRIA

Meanwhile, Vixria is seen making out with one another while they are watching "The White Chicks" again, dubbed in Portuguese, in English subtitles. The young lady dressed in the jumpsuit, is delighted to see some lesbian romance from the couple as she begins to believe in love again. Alert: this young lady gave up on love prior to leaving New York for Brazil for a month due to personal reasons: again, use your own imaginations on how she gave up on love.

TRINEYSHA

On the other plane, Trinity and Lineysha are seen cuddling next to one another while watching some  Brazillian romantic soap opera. And yes, they even cry on certain parts of soap opera from romance to falling out to tragic events.