First Kiss, Officially! (Detox voice)

Time Square, NY: Pearlet 

On that one night, Pearl and Violet go to Time Square for some beautiful outings and for an awesome experience; there, they snuggle near The Big Apple. 

Pearl: Any highlights on this trip?

Violet: On my past trips, I would enjoy shopping, spa, and broadway. But in this trip, being with you is my only highlight, that's all that matters.

Pearl: I have to agree with you, shopping and sightseeing may be cool, but being with you is the number one high.

Violet: No wonder how we have gotten so close in the matter of little over a month; it's like last week, we just met, then yesterday, we were bff's, and now, I do not know what we are anymore.

Pearl: About that, Violet, may I ask you a question?

Violet: Of course, Pearl, what's up?

Pearl: You know, I have been having feelings for you since I have first met you, we have been close for a month or so, and I was-

Violet: (kisses Pearl) I would love to be your girlfriend, bae.

Pearl: (kisses Violet back) I love you so much, bae!

Pearl and Violet: (make out)

Niagara Falls, ON: Vixria

Vixen and Aquaria stay out late to see the pretty colours of the beautiful Niagara Waterfalls, thus finding this romantic. While watching the waterfalls, they are snuggling onto one another.

Vixen: This is one beautiful falls that I would love to see for the rest of my life.

Aquaria: Same here!

Vixen and Aquaria: (laugh)

Vixen: I used to go there every month with my family when I was a child, I even went here for my senior trip in high school and fifth and eighth grade trips, I was thinking of getting married here and stay here for the honeymoon, and even for the retirement. I love this place so much!

Aquaria: I would say the same thing; I would also consider marrying here, have a honeymoon here, and have a retirement place here. Plus, I was here in the senior trip, fifth and eighth grade trips, and every month when I was a child as well. 

Vixen: Wait-I remember seeing you on the senior trip at the falls, when we kissed one another as a dare, that eighth grade trip when we played spin the bottle and kissed one another, that fifth grade trip when we flirted with one another, and one of the monthly trips was the time when we had our first childhood kiss.

Aquaria: Wait- so you were that girl I kept falling for and kissing?

Vixen: Yes, Aquaria, I was.

Aquaria: So, what is a Niagara Falls trip without a kiss.

Vixen: I know, right? It's not Niagara Falls without one, do you want to kiss right now?

Aquaria: Fuck yeah, I want to kiss now!

Vixen and Aquaria: (make out)

Lajas, PR: Trineysha

Trinity and Lineysha are spending some time in the water cave in Lajas, with the ocean waters embracing their skins.  They also embrace one another with their cuddles.

Trinity: This is the best vacation alive!

Lineysha: I know, it makes me feel more proud of my homeland.

Trinity: I enjoy this vacation not because of shopping, baths, and embracing your culture; I enjoy it because of you.

Lineysha: Same here; nothing could be more interesting if you weren't around. What did you used to do when you were little?

Trinity: I used to go to my grandmother's place, it was like "Goodtimes" but better, we were very close knit. You?

Lineysha: During my college years and my final years before moving to Florida, I used to come to Lajas at night, go under the cave, and meditate. It used to be the best experience in Puerto Rico, until now.

Trinity: Oh baby, I am so in love with you know!

Lineysha: i feel the exact same way, too!

Trinity and Lineysha: (makeout)