11

Alpha Zalome POV
I see Apollo sitting down as; I make my way to him, hey Apo that's the nickname, I have for him. " Hey Lome, how you been princess ". I, been good nothing too new. Everything is going as usual, how come you wanted me to come to meet your new partner? If I'm never involved in your business. " well this guy is an alpha so, I don't know if his good or bad for the business and you my sister might know him that's why you here for ". Ohh ok so, you just want to know if I, known the guy and if his trouble for your business. That's should be easy to do. When is he getting here "his on his way he had some issue on his way before getting here". While we were waiting for this alpha to get here me and apo were catching up with life and everything else. But out of know where I, heard a growl from behind me as I'm looking to see who it is, is nobody else but, Malik.
Alpha King POV
As I'm walking into the restaurant where I'm meeting up with this Don mafia guy, I see Zalome sitting down and talking all happy and friendly with this guy. And I can't hold it anymore, I make my way to her table and she still doesn't seem to at knowledge me. As my wolf growls, I see her looking to see who it was. What a surprise isn't Zalome, what are you doing here with this Wolf. She just looked at me as if I, had clowns in my face as if something was too funny to her. And out of know where I heard this Wolf "whos this wolfy Princess ". Who are you calling wolfy?? Huh?? And Princess!!?. Who do you think you are to be calling her princess. " Apollo this is alpha Malik". Did you just said Apollo, I ask her?
"Yes, and his also my older brother for your information. " well, I'm alpha King Malik, nice to meet you. " I'm Don Apollo, the pleasure is all mine " you mean Don as, Don Mafia?" yup, that's me, but how do you know? " I'm your new business partner.
Alpha Zalome POV
This must be a joke, you two are going to be mafia partners or something? Hell Nah! It can't be possible this partnership can't happen. " why not Princess? Apollo asked " because I, can't stand him, his been staying in my pack the past few days. And I just can't have him all the time around me. I won't and that's final. " is there something I don't know about " Apollo asks. " for sure there's something you don't know. Why don't you tell him zalo or would you like me to do the honor of letting him know ". There's nothing he should know. " we are MATES! ". Why!! Why do you have to go around the world letting people know! They don't care! " ohh they do especially when you become their QUEEN ".
APOLLO
As you can see she's a handful " yeah, I already know rest" well as long as you don't hurt her, I will approve your relationship. But once something goes wrong you can consider me your worst nightmare. And you wouldn't like that, I know what I'm telling you. " is this a threat?" no is just a warning for you to keep in mind. And about our new business, I'll send you all the paperwork. " are y'all buddy's now!!" " "HIS TROUBLE FOR THE BUSINESS!!!!! "

With love
-D ❤️

@Aw_too_Bad, thank you for loving my story, so much, I hope you keep enjoying it as much as, I'm enjoying writing it.!🧡