22

Alpha Zalome POV :
I hope that the girl he brought last night is gone by now if not Malik will have a dead body in the living room . As I make my way to the dining room I see that his there have breakfast. I make my way and ignore him. Once I was making my way out of the dining room, he tells me that there's nothing I should worry about. I'm not worrying about anything but you should be the one worrying at the end of the day you are the one that has to protect a reputation. You are a engaged man now don't forget that. " jealous aren't we" oh me I could do the same thing and you couldn't have done anything about it. " No can't !! you are mine and only mine " I can have you looking like a clown only if I wanted to do so. There plenty of guys wishing to be in your place the only thing that's stopping them is that you are their king. So, stop playing games or i will have to teach you the right way to play it. Let's not forget who I am and where I come from at the end I'm still and Alpha and your Luna.

King Malik POV:

I know i did wrong on bringing a girl last night but I just wanted to make Zalo jealous nothing happened  with the girl. But i think this make things a little more complicated now. I guess it didn't work as I wanted it to work . Now she's being all feisty about her being a Alpha . She won't let this go that easy she might do something just to take revenged  for this . And if she didn't kill nobody I might actually do end up killing someone . I'm possessive about her and I don't like no male with or without mate to be around her.

With love
-D 💜
We are ranked #41 in powerful, stories!! Thank you guys!!! Lately, this story is getting ranked in different categories and I'm thankful for that!