7

Alpha Zalome POV
Once I was done and ready to go to my daily pack routine. I saw Malik wondering what I was doing. As I was making my way out of my room he stopped me and ask where I was going. I told you I have a pack to run and check on. So with that I'll see you probably around later . " wait a minute Zalo aren't we spending time together today ?" Zalo ??? Do you have a nickname for me now. And to answer your question no we are not I'm too busy yunno . With that I left my room . Once I was going around my pack I see that everything is in place as always. Now I can go for a run with my wolf . As I was running in my land I got the smell of some wolfs that are not from my pack but they aren't omegas either. As I was making my way back to my pack I got a mindlink form one of my pack warriors saying we had some visitors in the house. With that I spend up to get faster to the pack house. Ask I was getting out of the woods and making my way in my human form I see two females and 3 males standing in the front door of my house. May I ask who are y'all looking for one of the girls that looks like a thirsty H** answer all rude " I'm look for the alpha of this pack " with that I was about to answer. When Malik came out and said to the girl "what are you doing here"! . The other girl apologizes saying that she couldn't stop the other girl from coming and looking for him . With that Malik turned around and looked at me with regret in his eyes and with that I ask and who are you . The girl answer " I'm Malik's GIRLFRIEND "!!! . With that I was shook and angry and I wanted to rip her head off. Ohhh well nice to meet you I'm Alpha Zalome and this is my pack . With that I look to Malik and said your people and you have until the end of the day to get out of my pack and my lands . Now I have work to do and if y'all need anything you can ask my beta and he will be assisting you'll. Malik was trying to talk to me but I completely ignored him and make my way to my office.
Alpha King POV
I can't believe that this woman with who I just had a one night thing came all the way just to look for me . She is a psycho and she's not my girlfriend! I can't believe that she told my Zalo that !!! And the worst she wants me out of the lands ! Ask I see Zalome making her way to her office and ignoring me completely I turned around to my sister Athena . And this girl who's name I don't even remember because she's not important in my life . So Athena now come you brought this woman here ! " I'm really sorry but she was annoying me and I didn't have any other option did I " true I wouldn't stand her either. I couldn't be mad with Athena even if I tried she's just part of my universe my everything. Well get this mad psycho back home and out of this lands before someone tries to rip her head off . Because I don't have time to babysit and I have a whole mess I have to clean up thanks to this psycho!

with love
-D ❤️