8

Alpha Zalome POV
I can't believe what's just happened out there is unbelievable that he has a girlfriend. I shouldn't be so surprise about it I couldn't expect anything else from someone like him a completely f*** boy . I shouldn't let this bother me this much at the end of the day we aren't anything! . Should I call D and make plans with him being or staying in the pack is just going to make things hard for me since my wolf is trying to take control over me. I grabbed my phone and call D . I was for about an hour talking to him and we decided to go hang out with some of the boys and in one of their clubs . Once i did all my work at the office I made my way out and saw Malik waiting for me in the living room. Because I informed some of the pack members not to let him in my office. As I was trying to avoid talking to him he stopped me and try to explain everything but I didn't gave him a chance to explain. He was testing my patience and I had so little left. I went off on him " I told to get the f**** out of my lands and take that thirsty H** with you !!" With that I left to my room and got ready to head out to the club. I stayed a couple of hours in my room and getting ready.

 I stayed a couple of hours in my room and getting ready

🚨 ( this is what Zalome is wearing and driving to the club 😂🍾🥂)As I was making my way down I saw  Malik and that girl talking

As I was making my way down I saw Malik and that girl talking. Didn't pay much attention to their situation and make my way to the front door and grabbed my car keys. But once again I was stopped by Malik !! " where are you going " he ask and before I could reply that girl answer. Saying " let her go I'm better than her " I couldn't take it anymore and walk up to her . Look here and listen really careful of what I'm about to say to you because I don't like repeating myself twice. You and me are way different in so many ways that you couldn't even imagine. You will NEVER be competition for me. And I hope you keep that in mind . And I hope that when I get back you are out of my lands ,my house and pack. If not is going to get really bloody crazy in this house. And I will have to get you myself out of my pack . Now I hope I made myself clear. With that I made my way to the door and as I was to open the door I turned around to Malik and said just in case she forgets who is who . Remind her because I won't be able to keep Ace under control . And will be a pleasure for her to kill her . She's really possessive of what's hers. Before he could say anything I made my way to my car and with that my way to the club .

With love
-D ❤️
-ACE is Zalome wolf 🐺 just in case you are confused about it . 😅