12

Alpha Zalome POV
Well, I'm leaving, I'll see you around Apo, I need to get out of here. He makes me sick to my stomach " why Princess, why do I, make you sick to your stomach?" because you're intoxicating me I, need space and is something you aren't giving me. And you shouldn't be acting all possessive about me. When you have several girls claiming you as theirs. Don't do it, because I'm not my brother, I don't give warnings. I'm still an Alpha an I deserved the same respect from you. With all respect from Alpha to Alpha, I need you to go home, I don't want you in my pack. " someone got burned " Apollo said from behind.
Alpha King POV
Alright, I'll be out of your pack by tonight, but just remember; you are still mine. Don't forget that never princess. I'm leaving, for now, but once I'm back, I'll be claiming you as my luna and there won't be anything you can do about it. " maybe I'll be married by then " don't try me Zalome, I'll kill that pup. You are only mine and nobody else. Don't do anything stupid, because I'll be finding out about it. Don't try to date or go out with any other male's, because I'll be finding out too. Just take care of your pack that you, so much love Princess.
Alpha Zalome POV
Is been almost a month since; I last head of Malik and even though his my mate, I don't miss him that's much and is probably because; we aren't mated to each other which is good. I like my freedom and the lifestyle that I, being having up until now. I'm making a trip with the boys to Ibiza in a couple of weeks. Just for fun is been almost two years since last time we had a vacation all of us together. I'm looking forward to it. As I'm thinking about the vacation, I heard my phone ringing an I, see a message from an unknown number. Saying to leave Malik alone and that his all her's. It did hurt a little bit it only proved that his still F****** around. I shouldn't let this bother me, I'm too good for him anyway. Is been days since I, received that message from the unknown girl. And now I just have about two weeks to leave everything clear in the pack before, I head out to Ibiza with the boys once I'm done with everything. I'm going to get everything ready for the vacation. And have the time of my life with them, without anyone to bother me or say anything far away from everything and everyone. Today is the day, we are heading out for two weeks everything is almost ready. We just need some things, but we are deciding on buying every else in Ibiza. We are heading to my private plane and we have hours to go before landing. Once we get to our hotel, I see Malik with some girl by his side. I ignored what, I just saw and head to my hotel room next to the boys rooms. I'm guessing my vacation just got ruined thanks to Malik. Or maybe not with that, I gave Lee a call. Hey, Lee, I need a favor from you. " yes, what do you need Z " I need you to be my boyfriend while we are on vacation. " dead Z, alright I'll help you out this time " thank you, boyfriend Lee, I'll see you in a bit. Now is game on Malik.

With love
-D❤️

Aw_too_Bad, this one is also for you, thank you!!