27

Zalo POV

Today is the big day! its Kao birthday party I'm really exited about how it will turned out after all I'm well know for throwing good party's. I went for something calm and pretty chill for the theme of his party. And I'll be wearing a simple black dress and most probably Dylan and Kao will be wearing black as well. I'm really hopping this party turns well without no problem. Is almost time, I should go get ready and make sure Kao is ready as well. As I'm done getting ready I was informed that Kao is with Dylan greeting our guest already.

Dylan POV

Hello,there my pup aren't you looking handsome today ! of course he is his mother dressed him as I heard Zalo speaking behind me . Of course you would take credit for it my love . As I'm speaking to Zalo pack members wish to hold Kao and I allow them to take him with them. Zalo you don't know anything about simple party's do you, you always have to go all out . Of course not D especially if is my son's birthday party. I really appreciate you taking Kao under your wing and clamming him as yours giving him the love, protection, and care he needs. Don't mention it D he will always have my protection , care, and love, he will forever be my first child and you will always have me as well, I have much love for both of you. Thank you my love .

Zalo POV

As I'm talking to Dylan, I can see anyone else but Mr.Malik holding Kao and I don't think D has knowers. As I make my way to them , I can heard D calling me and mind likening me  and telling me not to do something stupid. As I get to them, I can see the confusion on Malik's eyes and with that my next words are just simply  may I have my son back . I see his fighting with his wolf .. your son, is impossible that this pup is yours Zalome. Alpha Malik, can we have our son back Dylan was demanding Kao back.This wasn't to end up good , it's ok he will give Kao back Dylan no need to demand the Alpha king right? Here is your son Dylan , well if you excuse us, there's people we need to greet .
Alpha Malik POV
Zalome, you and I need to talk ! It will need to be in another occasion Mr. Malik . With that she walked away with Dylan and Kao .

-D❤️
Stay safe everyone!