17

Alpha Zalome POV
Ok, it would be a pleasure meeting one of your closest friends. Once we got to the pack house there were some people staring with wondering eyes. Some of them were greeting me they all were really sweet. " make yourself at home I, will go look for my friend " ok, take your time. Once he was gone looking for his friend, i make my way to the living room where there were big windows that had a view of the forest. It is beautiful " look who we have here nobody else, but the underground queen Zalome " London as i, look behind me there was standing nobody else but, London. What are you doing here? grabbing my gun and aiming at him." i should be asking the same" before anything else could happen Malik made his way into the living room. " what is happening in here, why are you pointing the gun to my friend London?" so this is the friend you were talking about huh? Well, this pup is Apollo's enemy the one, i was talking about. Is he the reason you made business with Apollo? He didn't answer my question. I knew it! You don't have no need to be involved in the underground business. " well, you don't have them either Princess " Malik, i was born into them!! I didn't have any opinion or any control over it. " anyways who is she to you Malik " London ask Malik." she's my mate " not for long! I will kill you pup! " what do you mean not for long Princess " I will reject you as my mate " what did you just said?? You are not rejecting me as your mate not now not ever! Do you hear me! " with seconds he had me against the wall. He marked me! He just marked me with that, I just saw everything going black.
Alpha King POV
I know what, I just did and I don't regret it not even a bit . It was something that it had to be done with her stubbornness." She's going to put a bullet right in your head " no she's not the mate bond will be stronger . Now , how in the world did you because Apollo's enemy? And why Zalome wants to kill you too ? " well maybe because I, made some business with the Russians and because they killed her mother and they think I, had something to do with it " you are messy asf Landon. You better be gone before she wakes up . Is the best for all of us right now . You are my friend and everything, but I will protect her even if it means going against you. " I understand and you don't have to worry about me wanting to harmed her , but for sure they would be pleased to have me seven feet underground " the best thing you can do is talk to Apollo and let him know everything and just hope that he believes you if not this is going to end really bad between everyone.

With love
-D ❤️