3

Alpha Zalome POV
Now that our meeting has finished why don't y'all join me for dinner is been a long day and I'm pretty sure you'll must be hungry. As they made their way out of my office I see that Malik is starting at me . I don't pay much attention to it and I go out of my office with Dylan by my side . As we made or way to the dinning room where I have the table ready for dinner. Everyone is having a good time and having a few drinks.

" you never do things little do you " I hear Dylan telling me no I don't I always have to do things extra

" you never do things little do you " I hear Dylan telling me no I don't I always have to do things extra . He is talking about the dinner and how everything is luxurious. He knows I like to do things big and luxurious most of the time . As me and Dylan keep talking to catch up with our life's . I feel a strong presence behind me . As I look to see who it must be is nobody else but Malik . He looks me in the eyes and then says " can I talk to you for a minute ALONE !" . Sure how can I help you as we walk to the garden. I see that his trying so hard to control his wolf . " who's that pup that doesn't leave you alone not even for a second " ohh you must be talking about Dylan but if I may ask you who are you to tell you about my personal life.
Alpha king POV
I was trying so hard to control my wolf but my princess is making it really hard for me. Look princess do you want me to tell you who I'm. I'm your MATE !! You belong to me and nobody else but me so let's not make things complicated ok . I tell her but she doesn't said anything she just looks at me as I'm good crazy. Or something she's going to be the death of me . I would really appreciate if you stay away from alpha Dylan and any male wolf unmated . Unless you will want to see a ocean of blood. And she still is looking at me crazy!! As I get closer to her she doesn't move away or anything. What in the world is wrong with her doesn't she feel scared of me or attraction towards me. Do I make myself clear princess " look Mr. Malik you don't tell me what to do or don't do as I may remind you, you are in my home in my pack and in my land's. I don't care if you are the alpha of alpha the king of wolfs. That's doesn't matter to me . I Zalome the alpha of royalty ace won't tolerate you demanding me . And I hope I have made myself clear Darling " wow she's feisty I like that she's going to make a perfect queen and a beautiful mother to our pup's . So you are going to make things the hard way aren't you princess. Well let it be that way whatever my queen desires will be . But don't come to me once this game starts about you complaining princess. We could do this matter really simple but you want to be all extra now .
Alpha Zalome POV
You would like to know something about me I surely like to make things extra. So don't you worry about me complaining Mr. Malik that won't happen. Now if you excuse me I'll be getting back to dinner with Dylan and the rest of the Alpha's and Luna's . Have nice rest of the night. And just like that I walk away from Malik and I was laughing inside just by the look he had in his face .
—————————————————————————
Zalome is going to get on Malik's nerves but that's the whole fun of the story.
-D♠️