6

Alpha King POV
I watched as she made her way out of the restroom and I knew she could tell I was staring. But I can't help it I have the most beautiful mate and stubborn as well. She's going to be a hand full . She makes her way to bed and said to keep my hands to myself the whole night. Like if I'm the one that's going be wondering at night her body. Will have to see about that . I know the mate bond will be working once we are close to each other . And is going to be hard for her to keep her own hands away from me . As the night goes by I can feel her warm body closer to mine . And I can see that she has her whole body on top of mine . This should be fun tomorrow morning to see her reaction. How who's the one that should keep their hands to themselves princess. And with that I drift off to sleep.
Alpha Zalome POV
As I'm waking up I feel really warm like I have never felt before. And I see an arm around my waist . And I can see that I'm on top of Malik. As I try to get out of his hold before he wakes up. " see princess now who should be keeping their hands to themselves huh " I look up to see him looking down to me . Don't complain I'm pretty sure that you enjoy having me on top of you . I couldn't act all embarrassed about it. He look at me and as he was about to speak but my phone went off . I walk to my phone and saw that it was Dylan calling. He must be curious about what happened last night at the club. Hey D , what do you want this early in the morning. As I was talking to D I saw Malik throwing fire from his eyes he was mad and jealous can be easy tell from the way he was look at me as a talk to D . Dylan ask if we could hang out later and as I was about to answer Malik grabbed my phone and told D I was with him .
Alpha King POV
This pup ! Again! Who does he think he is !! To keep talking to my mate . I could hear that he ask her to hang out today and I couldn't control myself any longer. I took her phone away and gave that little pup his answer. No SHE WILL NOT BE HANGING OUT WITH YOU!!!! Because she's to busy with me . I was a little surprised about her reaction because she didn't look mad at all . I was expecting for her to be all dramatic about me tell her friend that they couldn't hang out. But the next words she said had me shook " you didn't have to be so rude yunno " . I couldn't believe myself was she opening up to me . Aren't you mad that I told your friend y'all weren't going to be hanging out. I ask her and she just looked at me an started smiling. Are you ok I ask her. " yes I'm perfectly fine " .

With love
-D❤️
Next episode should be 🤯🤯🤯🤯