19

Alpha Zalome POV:
Is been a couple of weeks since the last argument Malik and I  had we been keeping our distance from each other. I been staying at his mansion since he won't allow me to go back home. The mating bond hasn't been a big deal since we don't see much of each other. His to busy with this pack stuff and his business and me well I have just been keeping track of everything that happens on my pack from afar. I'm getting tired of all of this, I don't want to be here forever in this situation we would eventually have to come to an agreement. Me being stuck in his mansion is not the type of life i was looking for.
King Malik POV : 
This situation is driving me crazy keeping a distance from her is driving me crazy. And is getting harder and harder every day. I have the annual ball coming up and she will be there by my side whether or not she likes it.
Alpha Zalome POV:
Right now I'm just walking around the forest that is behind the mansion is basically the only place i can find peace of mind. And that I'm allowed to go without anybody following me around. Is around 7 pm and soon i will have to head back to the mansion. Today for some reason Malik ask for me to have dinner with him wich i find wired since he been keeping a distance from me. Once i make my way to the dining room everyone is quiet and they are just looking at each other. As i make my way to the right side of the table next to Malik he just keeps staring at me. I try to ignore him and just wait until dinner is served. Once we start eating i still feel his eyes on me.  Are you going to keep staring at me or can i have dinner in peace?  After i ask him everything went completely silent not even a little noise was heard. " You will be attending the annual ball that i host every year ". Ok, can i now have dinner in peace without you staring at me?  Once everyone has finished with their dinner, I excuse myself and went to my room took a shower and drift off to dreamland. Today is the day of the ball and i have to be ready and look over some details of the party since Malik ask me to. He wants me to act as the queen and as his future wife. So, I'm getting now ready to start playing my role for tonight. Hopefully, everything goes well.

That's the dress I'll be wearing for tonight everything else will be simple

That's the dress I'll be wearing for tonight everything else will be simple.  Is 5 pm already and the guest will be arriving at 6 pm. I will be making my way down the ballroom soon. Once I'm down i see Malik from afar talking to security and ordering people around to make sure everything is ready for tonight. " you look, beautiful Princess, " as i turn around i see Malik staring at me. Well thank you, you don't look bad yourself.

With love
-D❤️
Is been a while since i last upload a chapter, so hopefully you enjoy this one.