20

KING MALIK POV:
The party is going well everyone is having a good time. Today I have a very important announcement to make and it might surprise more than half of the people here tonight. I'd ask Zalome to marry me and be my wife. Is the right thing to do and at the end of the day, she is my mate and the only one that can give me an heir. I don't know how she will react to all of this so I'm just hoping she will go along with everything. I can see she's having a good time so far and enjoy herself but that might change in a couple of hrs.
Alpha Zalome POV :
Tbh I can believe I'm having this much fun today everything is going pretty smoothly I just met some new people. Everything is going good! I'm hoping that it stays like that all night long . I can see that Malik is staring from afar he hasn't spoken to me since last night witch is kinda awkward.
KING MALIK POV:
I'm really grateful to have you'll here tonight and to see that all of you are having such a good time . Now I will like to make one of the most important announcement of my life and the one that's going to change my life completely. As you'll have heard the news I have found my mate . I will like to bring up the stage my beautiful mate Zalome . Will you do me the honor of becoming my Luna and queen, will you marry me?

Alpha Zalome POV :I'm in shock I can't believe he did this without talking things out first with me

Alpha Zalome POV :
I'm in shock I can't believe he did this without talking things out first with me. Who does he think he is? Just say yes and let's get this over with...
I can hear him say that though the mind link. What about I say no... You wouldn't i know you, Princess, you might hate me but dip down you love me... I built a wall and shut him down from the mind link and I don't have any other options than saying yes. I will love to be your queen.

With love
-D🧡