9

Alpha Zalome POV
As I get to the club I see there's a long line but thank God I don't have to wait. Once I get to the front door the security asks if I have a reservation but once I told him my name everything got solved. As I make my way into the club I see the boys on the second floor in the VIP area. We are having a good time and a couple of drinks and everything is going smooth. The vibe at the club is nice nothing different and everyone is having a good time. But I can't stop thinking about Malik and that girl, I really hope they are gone once, I get home. Is about one in the morning and I'm still in the club with the boys as I'm scrolling through my phone I see, I have several messages from Malik asking where I'm at. Why does he even care, I quickly reply by saying " nun of your business Malika " I see his typing back so I'm waiting for his reply " seriously it takes you four hours for you to reply back!!! Malika seriously?? Where you at??" I just look at the message and left it on open. Is been half an hour since I open the message I'm probably heading back home is now five in the morning. I should be home once I decided to go home, I let the boys know I'm heading out. Once I said goodbye to them, I make my way to my car, I'm ok to drive myself, I'm not that drunk the only thing I'm is tipsy. The ride home was quiet and now I'm in front of my door looking for the keys. As I open the door, I'm trying not to make to much noise once I'm making my way to the steers. I see a shadow on the living room and is nobody else, but Malik. I ignored him and make my way to my room only for my door to be open by him. I look at him " can I help you with something " I ask him.
Alpha King POV
I see her making her way to the steers and ignoring me, I didn't say anything. Once she was in her room I didn't even bother to nock the door, I made my way into her room. And she's just looking at me then she says " can I help you with something " yes, you sure can help me with something " where were you today " look last time, I checked, I didn't have to tell nobody where I go. But if knowing is going to mak you sleep in peace I'll let you know. I was with the boys at a club having a couple of drinks hoping for you to be gone. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Princess, but, I will never be gone. I'm permanent in your life. I hope you can deal with it if not I'll make you deal with it, Princess. Now you should get some sleep goodnight.

With love
-D ❤️