14

Alpha King POV
I don't get what she's trying to say by me being hilarious. So, me being me I followed her up to her room. She hasn't know rest that I'm following her, but once she tries to close her room door, I stopped the door from closing. " why are you here? Weren't you downstairs " what do you mean by me being hilarious about us being mates? " don't play stupid malik, I don't have the time for you, I need to go to sleep " you are not sleeping until you explain yourself. Let me in so, we can talk about this, I really don't know what do you mean. She opens the door and lets me in without a word. " you really don't know, what I'm talking about huh? I saw you with her going around as a couple " are you jealous? Why does it bother you, Princess, to see me with other girls " because you are just playing with my emotions and they are not something you can play with " I'm not playing with your emotions Princess, I really care for you and you are my world since the day I found you. " if you cared about me, you wouldn't be going around having nightstand malik " it hurts me to see the pain that her eyes show. I'm really sorry, I was just trying to keep my mind away from you, I'm really sorry. " I should call Lee so he can..." before she could finish her sentence, I pressed my lips against hers she didn't push me away, I keep kissing her until we were out of breath. " I will destroy you".
Alpha Zalome POV
My head is killing me, I think I had too much alcohol last night. As I was trying to get up, I couldn't, I had two arms around my waist holding me down. As I look up I see Malik sleeping, I do remember everything that happened last night, but I thought that it was just a dream. Once I was out of his hold, I make my way to the restroom to take a bath. Once I was done I made my way to the closest to get changed, but out of know were the door was bust out opened. The only thing I could grab was my towel to cover my breast. As I turned around, I saw Malik starring " you have a tattoo " yes I do as you already saw.

He got closer to get a closer look at my tattoo

He got closer to get a closer look at my tattoo. " when did you get it done?" I got it done about two years ago. Now if you don't mind can you get out so , I can change. " Don't mind me , you can get change sooner or later I'll see you " Malik!!! Get out! " ok I'm out " once I was done changing I made my way to the living room of the room and I saw him there . Don't you think we need to talk about what happened last night. " there's nothing to talk about just the fact that I'm not letting you go anymore, you are mine princess "

With love
-D❤️