Chapter 28

Mark POV
Christine and I were at the VVIP section waiting for my best friend to arrive. I already told Anna I would be attending a meeting and I'm not sure if I can make it home tonight.

I never knew that blonde girl could be fun to be with. She has introduced me to different type of sex styles. She allows me bend her into any angle I wish to. She is A1 in bed.

Anna is also good in bed, but I can't fuck Anna the way I fuck Christine. I'm eventually going to dump Christine for whomever is going to pick her up.

Anna is going to be my wife, I can't use my wife to be like that. She is a precious jewel, so I have to treat her like a queen.

I light my cigarette with the lighter I picked from the table. I started puffing my smoke.

Christine stood up from the chair and asked if I wanted a lap dance.  "Of course I do" she started grinding me so hard that I was almost hard.

"Damn! You good. If you not careful, I might have to bang You right here." I whispered into her ears.

"I dare you." She said.

I saw Olivia and Kent approaching our table.

As usual, Olivia look pretty as ever. If I didn't know her well, I would have thought she has a gentle soul.

She smiled at me the moment our eyes met.

"Hey Mark!" She greeted me. She waved her right hand at Christine. Kent and I greeted each other and they both sat down.

They ordered there drinks and we started drinking. It was much fun because the girls were doing crazy stuffs.

I decided to step outside to catch more fish. So I told the ladies Kent and I are going to talk business outside.

I dragged Kent up and pushed him towards the door.

"What business do we have outside?" He asked on our way out.

"You already know!" I told him immediately after I belched.

"I'm not playing this game with you. It's all on you" He replied

"I know! But if you didn't follow me, where would I tell Christine am going to?"

"Since when do you care about her feelings? Are you falling for her already?"

"What the hell?" I spat

"Fall in love with who? Hell No man. I'm in love with just one person. I don't need to mention name." I answered him

We got outside and I felt welcomed by the fresh air that embraced me.

I saw a girl outside, standing close to a Bentley car. Her hair was blonde. She has a curvy shape a big Ass.

I pointed at her so  Kent will see her. " look at that."

"You have a thing with blonde hair." He stated.

"Oh yes I do!" I said as I approached the blonde hair girl.

.............................................................................

Olivia POV

"Trust me, those guys are out for a hunt."  The girl sitting opposite me said, breaking the silence between us.

I smiled at her and sipped my drink.

"My name is Christine" she said stretching her hands.

"I'm Olivia" I said, shaking her.

Christine and I got along faster than I thought. I honestly like her spirit. She is free minded and doesn't hide her feelings.

Talking to her, I realized she is a bad bitch and that works for me. I love to make friends with bad bitches, they tend to help bring the bitch in me.

She told me about her relationship with Mark and how she found out  he was proposing to another lady.

She told me her plans to destroy Mark relationship with Anna. I didn't care because I didn't like that Anna girl.

Kent is always talking about how good she is and that really pisses me off. Anna is this, Anna is that. He likes to compare me with her and I hate her for that.

She begged me to take pictures of she and Mark when he steps in. I agreed to it because am the best in that line of Job.

We exchanged contacts and talked about different things. We made fun about different people at the club.

I really enjoyed my moment with her because I was able to decode her like ABC. I mean we just blended.

Few moment with her, I was able to know what she was going to say even before she opens her mouth.

We started taking shots and laughed at irrelevant things. I was really enjoying my moment with her before it got spoilt by the guys.

Kent and Mark approached us and took their seat back. Christine took her position back and sat on Mark legs.

I adjusted myself so I'll be able to take their pictures so Kent won't catch me.

I took a lot of pictures and did a lot of videos of them.

Mark really enjoyed her company as he was just kissing her and pressing her boobs. I made sure I helped Christine in capturing those moment.

Few hours later, Kent said he was already tired and want us to leave. We said our goodbyes to them and left them in the club.