Chapter 15

Olivia POV
Knock! Bell! Knock! Bell! Knock ! Bell!
That was what woke me up.

"Who is that lunatic?" I asked myself as I stretched my body and yawned.

I looked at the clock and it was just few minutes after seven.

"Who could that be this early morning? I'm not expecting anyone." I looked around my room to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

Knock!! Bell!! Knock!! Bell!!!

"Ohoho" I screamed

I took my robe from the chair and wore my slippers. I went to the door to check who was there.

Bell!! Knock!!...........

"How stupid can you be? Can you just pick one struggle? It's either you take the bell or you knock?" I shouted and rushed to the door

Whew!

"Who the hell is there?" I asked

"You fool! You better open up right now" she said

I rubbed my palm on face.

"Oh No" I did what I always do when am angry, which is hitting my leg on anything close to me.

I hit my leg on the door and screamed because of the pain.

"Fuck, that hurts" I said as I unlock the door.

I already know who it was. My worst Nightmare.

What does she want?

As soon as I unlocked the door, she opened the door and pushed me away.

"Lazy Ass motherfucker" she said as she walked in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I locked the door.

"Is that a way to greet your Momma? Huh?" She said

Eeeerrr!! Yes My mother. She is my worst nightMare. She is fun to be with but she will insult your destiny. She curse a lot. In fact, she cursing you is her way of telling you how much love she has for you.

My father divorced my mother when I was still very small. I wasn't even at age 4 yet.
My mother single handedly raised me up herself. She did all sort of job just to put food on the table.

She did a stripper job, worked at the bar, you know all that kind of life. She didn't have the opportunity to go to school.

Her mother married a wretched fellow, who couldn't take care of his families not to talk of bills.

My mother was able to make it through the struggle. She was able to buy herself a house, own a car and a shop where she sell all kinds of strippers outfits and equipment.

My mother and I bonded so well, that people call us sisters.

She has a very beautiful body, i really think that's where I got mine from.

She is 5ft5, has a tan body color. She isn't too fat nor too slim. She's just blessed with a good body shape. She isn't the one to work out, so don't even think she got all that from working out. She's just blessed like that.

You will get to know my mother well very soon. Don't worry, she will show her true color.

Taraji P. Henson as Olivia Mother

We started having issues when she started expecting too much from me

She expect that I should be married and have my own kids already. She doesn't want me to settle with a low life like she and my grand mother did.

She put so much pressure on me, the only sane thing for me to do was to distance myself from her.

She dropped her box in the middle of the sitting room and looked through my photos on the wall.

"I expect to see a man picture here" she said to me.

I ignored her and entered the kitchen.

"Coffee?" I asked

"I don't mind" she said

"What have you been up to Olivia? When are you getting married?"

Oh lord! Not Again

"I don't know mom, I don't even have a man" I answered from the kitchen.

"What? Don't be useless. You've a great body for a reason you know?" She said

"Wait a minute. You told me about a billionaire son one time like that. What's up with him?"

I came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee. I handed one cup to her and I sat on the sofa opposite her.

"I don't know. But things ain't going right lately. I think he's trying to get rid of me." I told her.

"You should be the one dumping a man, not the other way round. Damn you Olivia. I taught you better." My mother said

"Am trying to hold him down. But he treat me like a jerk these days." I answered.

"Does he go flesh with you?" My mother asked bluntly.

What! I feel somehow talking about sex with my mother.

"Yes he does" I looked down before replying. I started looking for an unknown object on the floor.

"Wtf!! What kind of a Man go Raw with a lady? Are you sure you don't have STD?" She asked in a disgusting manner.

"He had me do all test before we started having sex without condom." I was honestly feeling irritated with the questions already.

I stood up in attempt to end the conversation. I carried the mugs from the glass table beside the sofa.

"Well, that's a plus for you baby girl. You gotta wake up! Stop whatever pills you taking and let him get you pregnant. It's that simple!" She said with a serious face and left me standing.

She found her way to my room. I went to drop the mugs in the kitchen. I headed to my room and met my mother invading my wardrobe.

"How long are you staying?" I asked her

"Until you get pregnant hunny! That boy is too rich for you to let him go. Hook him down with a baby, and he won't have a choice but to marry you. Bingo!!" My mother said

I thought about what she said and I reasoned with her. She's actually right. Kent bangs me anyhow these days. It's obvious he just want to use me. It's about time I change the game for him.

Don't we all love our mothers? They give the best advice regardless.

I winked at her and sat on the bed. We started talking about her ex boyfriends and how she robbed them of their money.

We laughed, played , ate and danced all day.
I honestly do miss her.

Olivia and her Mother❤️