Chapter 17

Olivia POV
EALIER

"I said you should call him" My mother said

"No I won't mum. I want him to find me himself. He's been fucking me like a dog. He is obviously just using me." I replied

"When will you have sense? Answer me? I thought we agreed on this already. He is using you..okay.. good for you. Now it's your time to use him too." She replied.

"I already stopped the pills. The problem is with or without condom, his pull out game is strong" I told her

"Oh lord! Why are you this dumb? Huh? And you don't know how to lock your legs huh?" My mother said

I lay down on the bed and dragged my teddy bear closer.

"Let's just sleep. He didn't call me for two weeks now. I'll give him one more week and if he doesn't, I'll call him." I told my mum.

Calling Kent is not my problem. I'm just scared of doing Anal with him again. My feaces almost lost it grip the other day.

And there's no way in hell Am telling my mum about that

My phone beeped. Who can be sending me message this night. I picked my phone and behold it was a text from Kent.

"Mama, it's him. He want me to come meet him at a bar" I told her

"Then you better get going." She said

"Where did you keep the clothes I brought for you. You should wear one of those" she added

I pointed to the left corner in my wardrobe. She stood up and went to Invade my privacy. She brought out a sequence long gown she just got for me.

"I knew this cloth will come in handy. I just didn't know is this soon." She said and wiggle her ass

"Why are you this excited mum?" I asked as I went straight to the mirror to do my make up.

"Let me help you with that" she said

She did my makeup and styled my hair in less than 15minutes.

I must confess, she did a good job. I took my purse and phone and pecked my mum. I already ordered for a cab, he said he will be here in few minutes.

*********
As soon as I approached Kent, I knew for sure he was already drunk.

He almost fell when I grabbed him. I took a sit beside him and watched him closely. I knew I need to take him home immediately, but not until am a little bit tipsy. He isn't getting the fun alone.

I watched him display in all forms. All he was just doing was laughing. I wonder what is amusing him.

After few shots, I searched his pocket for his car keys and held him in my hand.

"Where did you park?" I asked the drunk man beside me

"In the luggage" he said

"What? You parked in the luggage?"

I was about to ask what he meant before I remembered he was drunk. I held him tight and went straight to the park.

How am I supposed to know which car he brought here. What sort of assignment is this. I started looking from one car to another. I was using the key remote to test each car.

I found it. Yaaay. I opened the car and put him in the back seat. I drove us to his house and took him upstairs.

I removed his clothes and put him under shower. At this point, I was horny as hell. I gave him a blow job right under the shower.

He dragged me with my hair and pulled me up.
I never knew he still had energy, I thought he was drunk you know.

He dragged me from the bathroom to the room.

"I want to enter from every angle this night" he said with an husky voice

"What?" I looked at him and asked him.

"Yes! Left, right and center. I want to fuck you till you loose your breath." He said

"You are going to be my sex slave until done with you" he added

Before I knew it, he already bent my leg. He came in from the back again. This time I feel like I'm going to fart.

I can't believe Kent is saying all this. The only reason why he is talking this much is Because he is drunk.

I decided to use his drunken stage against him. I removed my self and turned him around. I made him lie on the bed and I sat on his Dick. I began to come in and out.

I realized he was going to cum soon, there is a way Kent does  his face when he is about to cum. so I held him tight. I continued the process for three times, he came inside me three times that night.

I smiled at my achievement. I just wish this will work out.

After the third round he started snoring. I pushed him to the other side of the bed

"Son of a bitch," I said as I went to clean up

I checked my phone and saw a message from my mum.

"Check your purse, I already put a Folic acid tablet for you. Use it after sex, it makes conceiving easier"

I smiled and checked my purse. Truly there is folic acid inside. When did she put this inside? I asked my self and shaked my head.

I used the drugs and went to bed. I picked Kent's phone and went through it. I was shocked to know he doesn't have any girl he is flirting with at the moment. They are a lot of messages from girls, but he didn't reply any of them.

Maybe we can still work things out. I said to myself. I dropped his phone and slept off.