New Toy

Am glad you enjoying the story!!! Thank you for reading. Pls don't forget to like and comment on my story. In-line comment is also welcomed.

...........................................................................

This chapter is RATED 18+

...........................................................................

The jones sitting room

                             CHAPTER  SIX                                   NEW TOYKent POV ~"Mom am going for a walk" Zoey announced

CHAPTER SIX
NEW TOY
Kent POV
~
"Mom am going for a walk" Zoey announced.

"Alright sweetheart. Tell one of the maids to follow you, I don't want you walking alone." My mum said.

My mum is so protective of us, especially my sister.

She believes everyone is a kidnapper,rapist or a criminal. I wonder where she got that mindset from.

I was sitting on one of the sofa in the sitting room, when the intercom Rang.

"Hello" I said.

"There is an Olivia here to see Mr Kent sir!"The voice said.

"Olivia!" How did she know am here? Why didn't she go to my house instead? I thought.

"Ok let her in" I replied.

Why is Olivia in my parents house? What's her plan? What effrontery?

I stood up from the chair and went upstairs to my room.

"Am expecting a visitor named Olivia, show her to my room." I told one of the maids.

I entered my room and removed my shirt. I sat on the desk in one corner of my room.

What exactly does Olivia want? I thought we were over! We are actually over. She lost her spot already.

I stood up to plug my phone when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said

The door opened and behold it was Almighty Olivia. She was wearing a crop top and a short skirt.

Damn! She is sexy. She has a dark brown eyes just like mine, she is 5 ft 6 tall. She is voluptuous, curvaceous and very pretty. She styled her hair into center parting which made her look very beautiful and matured.

Her skin color is in between, like a yellow with a pink undertone. Those colors match her perfectly.

She is everything a guy wants except for the fact that she has a very bad character.

Her character is not that bad tho, except that she is proud, arrogant, spoilt, lack manners, a gold digger and a lousy fellow. Not that bad yh? Lol!!!