Next level

Anna Todd dress

CASTS Ariana Grande as Hayley Smith

CASTS
Ariana Grande as Hayley Smith

                         CHAPTER FIVE                           NEXT LEVEL

CHAPTER FIVE
NEXT LEVEL

Anna POV
Work today was very annoying! It's always like that when my boss son is on seat.He never gives us rest.

I work in an IT firm (information technology) and it's one of the biggest here in New Zealand.

Grayson Smith is the richest in this part of the world. He Got married to an ex president daughter Hazel Johnson smith. They have two beautiful kids Harry and Hayley Smith.

He retired two years ago and his children took over the company.

Harry and Hayley Smith took over the company after their father retired. They always substitute the shift between themselves.

Harry smith is a tall, slim and an handsome guy. Every lady is attracted to him. I mean he is handsome, young and rich. He is thirty two years old (32).

Things were different with my boss Harry last year, that was when he started developing feelings for me. He was very caring, loving and an amazing person. He treats me like a special pet. He doesn't joke with me. Everything stopped the day I told him I have a serious relationship and can't be with him. This man changed in less than a second. He started acting bossy! He cut me off immediately. Gives me a lot of job to do and all that.

He has his own personal career so he his hardly on sit. I only have to deal with him once in a while.

Hayley smith on the other hand is a beautiful gorgeous lady. She is 26 years old. Everybody like her around. The office is usually peaceful whenever she is on seat. She relates well with everyone in the company unlike her brother Harry.

I checked my phone and there was no call from the love of my life. I wonder what he is doing right now.

Mark and I started our relationship two (2) years ago. And he has been nothing but amazing.

After work, I went straight home. I was about taking my bath when my phone rang. I knew
it was Mark because his name is assigned to a special ringtone.

"Hello baby!" I answered the call. "Am at home," I replied.  "Anything for me?" I asked. Oh really! 8pm is fine. Love you! Bye! 

Mark wants us to meet 8pm tonight. He will be sending his driver to pick me up. I wonder what this outing is about.

I went straight to the bathroom to have my bath. I brought out a black satin sleeveless short gown. It is a crystal beaded plunging v-neck line pattern with a-line short satin dress and  a neon yellow stilettos heels to match. 

I parked my hair into ponytail and wore a round crystal earrings. I did a slight make up with a nude lipstick. I checked myself out in the mirror and I was looking really beautiful. I smiled to myself and went out of the room.

As soon as we got to the restaurant, I picked my purse and dropped from the car. I entered the restaurant and was surprised by the decorations.

They were so beautiful! I was still been fascinated about decorations when someone waved at me.

I turned and saw Mark sitting on one of the chairs. I went straight to him and sat opposite him.

"Hey lover" I said.

"Hey baby " he replied.

"Why is Everywhere is well decorated"I asked

"I dunno!! maybe they expecting some guest. I just wanna spend time with my lady"  He said.       
"Hmmm I like" that i replied and smiled.

The waiter came with the menu. We both ordered what we wanted while we were waiting, i talked about what happened at work.Mark isn't aware of Harry and I.

I purposely didn't tell him because he's definitely going to tell me to resign.i don't want to depend on Mark's money, at least not now.

As soon as the waiter came with the food. We ate in silence.

"You know you can be stubborn at times yh?" He said.

I was taken by surprise. I was about to say something when he continued.

    "Been in a relationship with you is quite frustrating. You are too calm! Too good for me and you know what? I'm tired! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of dating you!"

Omg!! You got to be kidding me. Where is all this coming from? I was already close to tears.

I thought about hundred reasons why he wants to dump me. I was mad! So he tricked me into coming to a restaurant to see him so as to break up with me.

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. I just sat on the chair, am sure I was looking like a zombie. I clenched my fist so I wouldn't burst into tears.

I looked at him to be sure if he was joking. He wasn't! His face is as serious as anything.

I wanted to ask him what I did wrong when he continued,

"I'm tired of dating you Anna! I dated you for 2years and now I want something more serious!"

He went on his kneels and took my hand!
"I want you to be my wife Anna, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"You got to be kidding me" I said.

He dipped his hand in my pocket and brought out the ring.

"Will you marry me Anna Todd?"

I stood up with shock. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "You scared the shit out of me Mark."

I started crying.

"Yes I will marry you Mark."

He put the ring in my third finger and hugged me tight.

Everybody started clapping and screaming. Pictures were taken every angle.

"I thought you were breaking up with me."
I whispered.

"I'll never do that" he replied.

I was about saying something when he placed his lips on mine.