Her wish

Casts

Amanda Peterson as Mrs Scarlett Jones

Simon cowell as Kent's Father

Heather Locklear as Kent's mother

Chris brown as Leo Jones

Sebastian Stan

                            CHAPTER TWO                                HER WISH

                            CHAPTER TWO
                               HER WISH

I got to the hospital in 15 minutes, the journey was meant to take half An hour.

Oh well I guess that shows how special my Grandma is to me.

I entered the hospital premises, I was greeted by a nurse, who led me to the ward my grandma was immediately.

I opened the door and saw my family members in the room with her.

As soon as she saw me, she smiled. She is pale now. She is 83years of age.

Mrs Scarlett jones is my grandma name. She has 4 children, Three girls and a boy.

My father is the only boy, and he took 3rd position in the family.

She is a successful woman, she is into Real Estate,jewelry and gems stone, she's also a politician.

She is well known in the city. She lost her husband when he was 55years. She's is caring, loving, a disciplinary, and a go getter.

"Where is she?" She asked me!

"Who ma?" I asked.

"Don't ask me who! You are old enough to have a wife, what are you still waiting for?

"Look before I die, I want to hold your child, and attend your wedding. I don't know how you going to do it, but that is my dying wish" she said.

I looked around, I found my families eyes on me.

"What!!!" I screamed.

"you not going to die ma'am" I said as I sat on one of the chairs in the room.

My father sat close to his mother, they were talking about something that none of us could hear.

My mother was busy with her phone, my brother Leo jones, the second born of my mother sat close to me.

"She told me she ended things with you today" He said.

"Yes she did" I replied.

"Are you sure, you are not the one with the problem?  How many have you dated this year? 6 or 7? What is wrong with you? You are 32 man! get a woman and wife her, how hard can that be?"

I replied, "are you done?"   He shrugged.
"You have no right to talk to me in that manner! Because Olivia was your friend, so what? She is rude, lack manners and a Gold digger".

I won't settle for that! To your question, have dated 7 to be precise, Am 33 not 32, And yes it is difficult for some of us to have a good woman! You think am happy not having a serious relationship? You think I like the fact that every girl that comes my way only love my money?

Olivia changes her car and her friends cars every week with my money! And you want me to settle for that?

She said to my face  she doesn't care if grandma is dying, all she want is my credit card!

"What?" My father shouted . I didn't realize I was shouting.

"Or you want me to settle with Sophia, the one I only dated for a month and she already cheated with 3 guys! Do you need me to keep talking?"   "Answer me" I shouted.

My mother interfered' "Leo, you won't ever interfere in your brother love affairs again. It's none of your business. Do you understand me?" My mum asked.

"Yes mum"he replied, he was about to say something else when the door opened.

we all looked up to see who arrived, it was my little sister zoey! Hello she said with a big smile on her face. She came in with a young handsome Man. Who was holding a flower. Hi we all said.

"Who is this young man?" my grandma asked.

The young man greeted us all, he made a funny face to Leo which insinuate that they already met.

"Granny, daddy, mummy, Kent, this is my boyfriend Sebastian Stan." She smiled.
"Oh really" my mum said! It's nice to have you.

Grandma was about to talk when my phone rang, Excuse me I said. I left the room to receive my call, it was my Best friend Mark. "Hey buddy?" I said. Okay ........ Right away.

I went back to the room and met them all laughing! They really like the new boy I thought to myself.

"I gotta go" I said. I picked my suits and bid them Goodbye.

"I still mean what I said" my grandma yelled.  

I nodded and left the room.