THE MESS

Hi everyone!! Am interested in what you think about this book so far....... so update me Aii!!
.............................................................................

Am actually having fun writing this book 😻😻

Who else is excited??

.............................................................................

Who is your favorite character so far?

.............................................................................

CAST

Micheal B Jordan as Rex

CHAPTER SEVEN                                 THE MESS

CHAPTER SEVEN
                                THE MESS

~
Harry POV

"I hate her guts. I just wish I can sack her. But I don't have the right too. I wonder why some girls are so heartless." I told my friend Rex.

Rex and I just met. I met him at the gym few months ago. He is a black American. Rex family are not that rich, but he is doing okay for himself

Rex is 6ft tall. He has beards and a full teddy. His muscles are well built. His six packs are visible and he has a dark complexion.

I like to hang out with him.

"Calm Harry' calm" Rex said

"Why are you so worried about this girl? You and I know you just want to shag her"

"Shag? Wtf is shag" I asked

"You just wanna have sex with her, you don't want anything serious with her" he replied

"Is that the meaning of shag?" You and your slangs tho"

"Yea I want to shag her" I said and laughed

"But the truth is, I like her! I really do"

"I can't believe she's still going to choose her bf over me, After all I did for her"

"I gave her my time and emotions. I don't devote my time to girls i just wanna "shag""
I laughed at the word shag again.

"Can you leave your fiancé for her?"

"Hell No" I shouted

" Then you just want to shag " he said and laughed

"The most annoying part is the fact that she kept on collecting my Gifts, she didn't say she has a boyfriend so I shouldn't send her stuffs"
"She played me real Good" I added

Rex lit his Rothmans cigarette and started smoking. He waved at the waiter and asked for tequila shots.

"I realize she is a good girl tho! She will never cheat on her boyfriend and that's what I respect about her" I said

"Hell No!!" "No girl is ever faithful. Am sure if you kept pushing, she will agree to sleep with you" Rex said.

"I doubt that Rex. Anna Todd is not that type of a girl " I Added.

"Am going to prove you wrong, am going to have sex with her and prove to you that No girl is Loyal" Rex said

"I'll give you $5000 if you accomplish that goal" I challenged.

"I'll give you $10,000 if I don't accomplish that goal" Rex added.

"That's a cool deal Rex. Let the game begin" I said .
.............................................................................

~
Rex POV

My phone rang while Harry and I were talking about one Anna Todd that work in his office. It was when I saw the name of the person calling me that I realized have taken a wrong deal.

I looked at my phone screen to check who the caller was. My heart melt when I saw Hayley Name.

Yea! Hayley Smith. Harry sister. Hayley and I started dating two weeks ago. It's a secret affair.

Hayley doesn't want anybody to know about our relationship yet. She's scared her brother might not approve our relationship.

"I have to pick this" I told Mark and went outside.

"Hello" I said

"Hey where you at?" Hayley asked

"Am at SnapDragon bar with Harry, we just having a drink. You?" Rex replied

"Well, am heading home now. Just checking on you. Have fun. Talk to you later" Hayley said

"Thanks babe! I love you. Bye" I replied

"Damn! What have I gotten my self into?" I asked myself.

"I have more to lose, if I decide not to go through with this deal. I honestly don't have a choice."

I hit my fist on the wall before entering the bar!

"Damn Anna Todd." I hope she's worth the battle. I'm just going to lure her into having sex with me and that's it"

Harry already got himself occupied with a girl with red hair. He doesn't have chills.

I got to my sit and asked for more shots. I'm definitely under pressure.

"There is no way in hell Hayley won't know Anna."

"I mean Harry and Hayley work in the same place with her. This is trouble!!" I thought

"I don't wanna lose my money and I don't wanna lose my girl. Am sure I'll find a way around this mess I just created."