Chapter 7

Henry's POV:
(Y/N) placed her head on my shoulder, and I felt warmth travel through every part of my body. I was in love. I never knew what love was like until I met her. I would do anything for her to be safe and happy.
The movie continued, and (Y/N) got scared and burried her face into my chest. I stroked her hair, and noticed Belch look over. I tried to make it seem like I wasn't trying to be sympathetic and I was just flirting to make him mad, but he could tell it was genuine.
Belch looked over and mouthed,"Thank you," and gave me a thumbs up.
I mouthed back,"No problem," and we continued watching the movie.
Once the movie ended, (Y/N) got up and went to the bathroom. She came back and said,"We have to go back home right now," as tears streamed down her face.
We all piled into Belch's car, and he took off.
"Are you okay,(Y/N)?" We all asked looking concerned. We all loved  (Y/N), and we wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just need to get home," she said sniffling and wiping the tears away from her face.
We got back to Belch and (Y/N)'s house, and she ran inside. We all followed her to see where she was going, and she went straight to the bathroom. We heard a bottle of pills open, and Belch stood up.
"(Y/N)? What are you taking?" he asked concerned.
"Just some Advil. I got my period in the theater, and I'm in a lot of pain. I bled through my pants, and that's why I was rushing to get back home,"she said crying.
We all stopped and looked at each other. Belch and (Y/N)'s mom was on a business trip, and their dad wasn't always around. We don't know how to deal with periods. All we knew was they made girls have horrible mood swings.
"Guys, we need to help her," I said walking up to (Y/N)'s room. I got her fresh clothes, a tampon, and a pad (because I don't know what she prefers because she had both).

(outfit)I knocked on the bathroom door and said,"I got you some stuff

(outfit)
I knocked on the bathroom door and said,"I got you some stuff."
She opened the door to see me holding the stuff that she needed.
"Henry, thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me," she said as she hugged me. She closed the door,  and I walked back to where the guys were.
"Damn, Henry. That was smooth," Victor said winking at me.
"Bowers, how'd you know what to do?" Belch asked in a serious tone.
"I don't know, I just thought she could use fresh clothes since she bled all over the other ones, and the...um...other stuff so she doesn't bleed all over the new clothes," I said looking sort of embarrassed.
"Nice job, Bowers," Patrick said patting me on the back.
A few minutes later,(Y/N) comes out of the bathroom wearing what I'd brought her. She looked amazing for a girl going through such a tough time. She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Guys, sorry for making us come back so soon. I didn't mean to ruin our day," she said looking at the floor, twiddling her fingers.
"(Y/N), don't worry about it," Patrick said walking up to her and rubbing her back.
"Yeah, we can always just hang out," Vic added. It was amazing seeing everyone come together so supportively for (Y/N).
***time skip***
Your POV:
I feel like I'm dying. My cramps are killing me, I have a migraine, and I feel horrible about me constantly feeling like a burden on the guys' lives. I want to hang out with them, but I feel like I'm dragging them away from their plans.
"Listen, guys. I feel really bad about me constantly being needy, and I don't want you guys suffering for me," I started saying only to be interrupted.
"Stop apologizing, (Y/N)!" Belch said laughing,"We love you, and we're not suffering at all. Sure, you have your slip ups, but who the fuck doesn't? Come here." Belch gave me a hug, and the rest of the guys joined in. If anyone saw this side of the guys, no one at school would be even the slightest bit afraid of them.
"Thanks guys,"I said now crying. I knew I probably wouldn't be crying if I wasn't on my period, but sometimes it's good to cry. Henry saw I was crying, and put me on his lap, holding me tight in his arms as we sat on the couch.
"Its okay, (Y/N). I've got you," Henry whispered kissing my forehead. His voice gave me goosebumps. It was deep and husky with a sweetness attached. I could tell how much he cared about me, and he knew I cared about him. He layed me down, put a blanket over me, and kisses my cheek. He rubbed my head, and I fell asleep. I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling take over my body. I was really in love with Henry Bowers.