Blue Beetle XReader

y/n= your name

Y/L/Bn= Your little brothers name

…………………………………….

“Thanks again for help for helping me with everything.”  You looked towards your best friend, Jaime Reyes. You and him have been best friends for 7 years now, you met him at a convention. Since then, you guys have inseparable…. well now a days you and Jaime haven't really hung out or talked because of your new boyfriend. Of course Jaime supported you two, but he just misses the thought of it just being you two.

“Of course, anything for my best friend.” Jaime said as he gave you a warm smile. You smiled back as you both walked out of the cake store. You had just bought your brother's birthday cake for his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Jaime has been helping you prepare for it, since your boyfriend Noah has been busy lately. You didn't really know why when he is usually a lazy person.

“Is Noah coming to the party?” Jaime asked. You nodded as a response. Jaime looked down with disappointment.

“Is something wrong?” You looked over to him.

“Huh.. oh no I'm okay!” He said as he gave a plastic smile. You smiled back and kept walking with Jaime to the parking lot. You both over to a white SUV.  Arsenal AKA Roy, was in the driver's seat and looked over at you and Jaime and smiled.

“Everything good?” Roy asked. You nodded and sat in the back of the car as you placed the cake in your lap and closed the car door shut. Jaime did the same.

“So where's your brother?”Roy asked as he started the engine and drove off from the parking lot.

“He is with our neighbor, she's a good friend of my mom's, she will be dropping my brother and his friends off there. Though too bad my mom couldn't have came to his birthday party, she has to work late and her boss can't take no for an answer.” You sighed.

“Well it's very nice of you to do this for your and especially your brother.” Jaime said with a sweet smile. You looked over and him and smiled as well.

“Thanks.” You said.  His smile is so cute. You thought to yourself as you looked at him. You shook your head and looked out the window as Roy drove you all to Chuck E cheese. You guys all talked and made up silly cheesy jokes.

----time skip----

“Okay we are here.” Roy parked in the parking lot of Chuck E cheese. “Thanks for the ride Roy! See ya!” You unbuckled your seat belt and carefully got of the with the cake in your hands.

“Here let me help.” Jaime grabbed the cake from your hands and held it as you closed the car door. Roy waved and drove off from the parking lot.

“Thanks.” He nodded and walked inside with you. You both headed to the party table that had your brothers name on it.

“Y/n!” It was your little brother, he ran over to you and hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back.

“Hey! Happy birthday Y/L/Bn!”

“Thanks! And thank you for planning this for me!” He said as he smiled at you. You ruffled his hair and giggle.

“Anything for my little brother. Now go play with your friends, I'm gonna bring the pizza over in a bit.” He nodded and ran off to play games with his friends. You went over to the party table and seen Jaime putting the cake down you also saw your boyfriend Noah...but you frowned as you saw who was sitting next to him.

“Hey Noah..hey Wendy why are you here?” You looked over at her.

“Noah invited me! I wanted to come support your brother and wish him a happy 15th birthday!”