Blue beetle xreader

Y/n: your name
B/n: brothers name
S/c:skin color
...............................................

"I can't believe your gone." You said while you were on your knees. Your face drinch in tears.

"It should have been me. Why did you have to die B/n?" You began crying more. You then raised yourself up and began to exit the cementary and started heading home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You were walking down the street, hoping that the day wouldn't get any worse. But you hoped to soon as you felt trickles of water drop onto your head.

"Great." You said in a sarcastic tone. You began to run the rest of the way home.

You finally made it home. You shut the door and went to your room.
You laid on your bed, zoning out looking up at the ceiling. That's when you got a call.

"Hello."

"Hey chica, I've called 6 times."

"Oh.... Sorry."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure."

"Okay adios."

You hung up and laid back down. You weren't really up to have company.  But Jaime is your best friend. He has been there for since you guys were little, you both were even on the team. You liked him for awhile but wasn't sure if his feeling were mutual.
Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Coming." You yelled. You ran down the steps and awnsered the door to a cute raven haired boy.

"Hey hermana." Jaime said waving. You smiled barley. Jaime noticed and began questioning.

"Hey Princesa, what's wrong?" He asked while you and him headed upstairs to your room.

"N-nothing." You said hanging your head, letting your hair fall and cover your face.

"Chica, I know there's something wrong. I can tell. Please I'm here." You guys both sat on the bed.

"My.... My brother died last year, and today's the anniversary." You said letting the tears fall. They soaked your s/c cheeks.

"I'm sorry Hermosa. Come here." Jaime said with his nice Spanish accent. He grabbed you and comforted you. It felt so good, it made you feel safe. You looked up at Jaime's beautiful brown eyes. He caressed your cheek. You smiled and sat up straight still starring at his orbs. He then pulled you in for a kiss. You loved it and began to melt into it. His lips, soft like pillows, and sweet as sugar.

"That was.... Nice." You said while breaking the kiss.

"It was. I love you chica." You blushed.

"Love you more."
....................................

This isn't my best but.... Hey. Anyways hope you enjoyed and Sorry for any spelling errors

-Stay whelmed