Aqualad xreader jealous

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
E/c: eye color
H/c: hair color
-----------------------

"Come on Y/n, let's go swimming please." Your boyfriend bugged you like a little child.

"Fine kaldur'ahm, but this is the last time this week, we have went four times in a row. And five times in one day." You said shaking your head. He grinned.

"Go get your swim suit on babe." He said while grinning.

You went towards your room. You opened your closet to find your F/c swim suit. It was kinda snug, but hey it's all you had. You grabbed a towel and sunscreen.

"Ready kaldur." You called out to him. He meet up with you in the living room. Then you guys left.

You guys were heading to his favorite beach. You knew it meant a lot to him.

"Do you miss Atlantis?" You asked looking at his beautiful orbs.

"Yeah. I miss my king, my friends, and tula." He lowered his head. You stopped walking and grabbed his cheek and held his head back up and kissed his soft lips. You broke the kiss, and smiled at him and gave him a tight bear hug.

"I know kaldur. I know. If you need anything I'm here baby." He nodded and smiled, and gave you a peck on the lips.

<><><>><><><><><><><><><><>

You guys finally made it to the beach, you and him were running and laughing and playing. You did enjoy going to the beach after all.

Kaldur picked you up and ran towards the water. He threw you in.

"Kaldur'ahm!" You screamed. He laughed and gave you a kiss. He began to poke your sides which made you laugh.

As you guys were having fun,  a group of boys came towards the water.

They were staring at you. You looked down and blushed.

Maybe I shouldn't have wore this tight swim suit.  You thought to yourself.

Kaldur looked at you then looked at the boys with anger. The boys began to head your way.

"Hey hot stuff."  One boy said while another boy cat whistled. You looked down with tomato red cheeks. Kaldur looked furious, and snatched you out of the water.

"Um kaldur, you okay?" You asked while being dragged.

"I am fine." He replied back. You stopped walking and he stopped dragging you by your arms.

"Listen Y/n. I'm sorry, I just don't like when boys look at you like that's or take to you like that."

"I know I don't either but there's no reason to get mad." You said looking in his eyes.

"Yes there is, I don't wanna loose you to someone, like I lost tula to Garth." You looked shocked,  and lowered your head.

"Kaldur, I would never leave you. I love you, and I mean that."

He grabbed you and hugged you.

"I love you more." He said. You guys began to walk home hand in hand never letting go.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hopefully you liked it and I apologize for any spelling errors.

Stay traught