Aqulad xreader

Y/n:your name
H/n:hero name
S/c:skin color
..........................

You loved this time of year, the smell of baked cookies, pretty present wrapping, presents, quality time, Christmas movies, and Christmas songs. What you hated was the cold snow. But what you really hated was, that you had no one really to spend it with, because your once was pregnant mom and dad died on the holiday. But you did have the team.

You really liked all of them, they were supportive and helpful and friendly and funny.

You were lost in your thoughts, as you sat in your black soft couch in your empty house. You sighed and changed you were headed to the mount. You were heading to the zeta tub near a alley behind a secret door. You zeta tubed there.

H/n B56.  The zeta machine read out as you arrived. Some team members greeted you, you smiled weakly, but walked to a secret spot in the mount you hang out in. You had a journal there, you would write it about how you feel and everything else.

You sat there jotting and writing down things about what you and your parents did on Christmas before they died and how much you missed them.  You kept writing, but didn't notice aqualad watching you.

Once you got done, you hid your journal and left, kaldur'ahm hid before you left. After you left, he grabbed your journal and took it to his room.

After the team was done with a mission, you decided to head home. It was Christmas Eve, and everyone was gonna be heading out, and you thought why not since everyone else was. You zeta tubbed home and headed to the shower.

Aqualad POV

I went to my room and began to read Y/n's journal. I wanted to know more about her, she was the quiet one. We didn't really know anything about her. I liked her tho. I continued to read, then found something that interested me. It was about her parents and how they died on Christmas. I felt bad for, that's why she doesn't celebrate Christmas. She explained how they celebrated and what they did. That's when it gave me an idea.

---------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

After the shower you, sat down and watched TV. All you saw were Christmas movies. They reminded you of your mom and Dad. You then broke down in tears. Tears were leaking down your face, they were staining your pants and shirt. You sat there crying wishing they were there.

____________________________________

You showered, and then ate some breakfast and read some books. Today was...... Christmas. You then got a notification from the mount, and emergency. You rushed upstairs and put on your hero costume and headed to the zeta tubs.

You made it to the mount, and looked all over for the team. It was dark and silent. You then headed towards the living room. That's when Christmas lights flashed on and everyone jumped out and yelled out merry Christmas.

You jumped as your eyes widened. The living room was decorated the way your parents did and there was the food that you guys made on Christmas. You were on the verge of crying.

"I hope you like it Y/n, I hope your nit mad, but I read your journal and wanted to surprise you because I felt bad for you." Kaldur said lowering his head. Tears ran down your warm s/c cheeks, you ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He stiffened, bit relaxed.

"Thanks kaldur, I love it." He stroked your hair.

"Your welcome."

-------------------------------------
Hope you liked, and if there's spelling errors sorry.