My fault||Kid flash xreader

Y/n:Your name

S/h/n:Super hero name.

W/o/c: weapon of choice

<><><><><><><><><><><>><>

"Everyone meet me in front of the zeta tubes now." Batman announced in the speakers. Everyone stopped what they were doing and got ready. They then headed up to the front to meet Batman.

"Todays mission you guys will be, stopping a planned robbery that is happening in Metropolis." Batman turned towards the screen and zoomed into the location. He began to talk again.

"The robbery will take place in Metropolis on 49th and Weldon street. They are planning on stealing a rare new diamond that was just placed at the Joseph's Jewelry store." Batman explained to everyone as they listened.

"Now I will be splitting you into pairs, Artemis and Robin, Aqualad and Miss Martian, Superboy and Zatanna, and S/h/n and Kid Flash." Batman finished pairing everyone off, Everyone went and stood next to their partners. Kid flash came over to you and smiled.

" Hey there beautiful how are ya?" He said to you as he faced you and winked. You rolled your eyes and turned away from him.

"No funny business and no fooling around alright?" You said, questioning him. He groaned and sighed.

"Your too serious sometimes, loosen up a bit." He said with a bit of attitude. You shrugged it off and ignored him walked over to the zeta tubes like everyone else did. Kid flash followed you, and now you guys were on your way to the mission.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As everyone arrived, Aqualad had everyone gather around as he directed everyone to their positions.

"Miss Martian and me, will be up on the roof looking through the roof window, we will be the lookouts. Artemis and robin will be on the left side of the building to stop anyone who comes out of that way, Superboy zatanna, you guys will be on the right side just in case someone comes out on that side as well. As for Kid Flash and S/h/n, you guys will be in the back of the building just in case some of the robbers come out that way." Everyone agreed to what they were told and headed to their positions and listened for orders.

"Soo how are you babe?" Kid Flash said as he tried to flirt with you again. You faced him as you guys headed to your positions.

"Just focus please." You told him with a bit of a groan.

"Hey I'm just trying to make conversation, I am bored and hungry." He told you as he complained. You laughed a bit and patted his back.

"Maybe if you focus and do everything we are supposed to, then we will get done faster and then you will be able to eat and play games." You say as you smile at him. He smiled back and nodded at your statement.

"Okay let's be ready and-

A loud explosion interrupted your conversation with KF. You both looked up at the rooftop. You both saw Miss Martian and Aqualad fly off of the roof. They both landed on the ground.

"Oh no... they know we are here!" You told KF. You went inside of the building through the back and looked around.

"Wait... we can't just walk in like this... did you not just see what happened!?" He warned as he watched you walk in.

"We have to stop them or someone else will get hurt!" You yelled at him. You continued to walk in. You looked around and pulled out a your W/o/c just in case. You looked around for the robbers as you were cautious with every step.