Tim drake xreader part 3

Requested by 03lexschnelkee

Y/n: your name

M/o/c: movie of choice
..........................

You and Tim were actually enjoying each other's company than expected. You were actually happy about that because, it was better than arguing.

"Okay Tim now you can look!" You said with excitement as you handed him a mirror.

"Eeepp!" He said as he looked.

"You like?"

"Yeah I actually look like half the boys at school with my hair like this." Tim said as he looked at his hair in two braids and put in a man bun. You giggled.

"Yeah but you can pull it off better." You stated giving him a smile. He blushed and stood up.

"I'm bored and hungry." Tim told you as he sat on the sofa. You still had some more hours left in the library together. You sat next to him.

"Maybe we can watch a movie and eat some Cheetos!" You squealed. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair.

"Sure y/n." He replied back. You crossed your arms at the fact that he just messed up your hair.

"What movie?" He asked you as he sat in front of the TV looking through a stack of movies.

"Hmm." You came and sat next to him a looked for a movie yourself.

"Find anything you like?" He asked still searching.

"Nope....." You trailed off as you spotted a movie. You and Tim both placed your hand on the same movie. You looked up at him, as he did the same. You guys stared into each other's eyes for a while. You began to blush a little.

"So I guess you like M/o/c too huh?" He asked smirking. You nodded.

"Yeah its my favorite!" You answered back. He chuckled and moved his hand away. He opened the DvD player and placed, M/o/c in. You smiled and got back on the sofa. You pulled out a big bag of Cheetos and smiled as you began munching and crunching away.

"Hey leave me some will ya." Tim said playfully as he took a seat next to you. You giggled and put the bag in the middle of you and him. He put his hand in the bag and grabbed some chips and began to eat away.

+++++++Time skip brought to you by Walmart....Save money, Live better. Walmart!++++++++++++++++++

You guys were in the middle of the movie. There were still some Cheetos left due to you guys being hooked to the movie so much. After a while you began to crave some more cheetos, so you stuck your hand in. Little did you know Tim did the same. You both blushed and looked at each other. You guys froze in place.

"Y..your hands are very warm y/n." Tim stuttered out. You blushed more.

"So are yours cutie... Wait... I mean Tim!!!!" You yelled out. You mentally cursed at your self. Tims cheels darkened after the comment you made.

"Y...y/n...."

"Yes?" You said as you guys were still frozen.

"I think your cute too!" Tim told you. Your eyes widened. You were now unfrozen and gave him a shocked look. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"W.... what did you say Tim?" You asked with shock in your voice.

"I think your cute!" He said as he grabbed your hand. He pulled you towards him.

"Y/n... I .... I am in love with you." Tim stated. Your eyes widened once again.

"When I told you I cared about you, I wanted to also tell you that I loved you as well. Once you became a new sidekick to Batman, I was a little jealous... But over time as I matured more I began to to realize I was in love with you. I know that we argued a lot and stuff, but that's because that was my excuse to talk to you without you noticing that I love you." Your eyes swelled with tears.

"Tim..... How could I not love someone like you. Your everything I want in one. Maybe I have feelings for you to Timothy." You said with a smile. He came closer to you.

"Maybe... Come on there's never a maybe with the Timster!" He said smirking. You came closer as well.

"Now your just sounding like Dick." You said looking into Tims eyes. He smiled.

"Hey but you still love me though." He replied.

You guys sat there for a little, until your lips connected. You guys started kissing in sync. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as he wrapped you hands around your waist. He deepend the kiss.

You broke the kiss after a few minutes for some air. You both panted as your cheeks stained red. You gave him a smile.

"Your lips are soft." You told Tim.

"Your a great kisser." He said with a smile.  You were about to kiss hin again when there was a knock.

"Hey guys you can come out... If you're still alive." Bruce stated. You both laughed and held hands. You both walked out hand in hand for Bruce to see. Bruce looked and fainted. You guys laughed and looked at each other and smiled.

You walked in enemies and came out lovers.

+++++++++++++++±++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading and hopefully you enjoyed and sorry for any spelling errors

And since you guys gave me all these reads, i am gonna stay up all night updating to thank you guys and show you how much i appreciate and love u guys

-crash the mode