kid flash xreader

Y/n: your name

This was requested by marvel_girl2030

..............................

You and wally were spending all day with each other, it was your guys anniversary. But you and him were at the mount.

"Hey Wally." You said hugging him and pecking a kiss on his lips.

"Hey babe." He grabbed your face and began kissing you passionately, but you guys were interrupted by Robin.

"Hey Kf, and y/n." He said waving while walking to the couch sitting next to both of you.

"Hey Y/n let's go to my room and finish that um, one thing." Wally said grabbing your wrist pulling you to his room.

When you guys finally made it. He sat you on his bed and begin to kiss you while laying you down......

But was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Superboy.

"Hey wally, still wanna hang?" Superboy asked.

"Actually I can't, me and y/n are going to my house to uhh..... Study." Wally replied nervously. Superboy have him a confused look, but shrugged and walk away.

"That's it, let's go to my house, we won't be interrupted. My parents are gone." He said looking at you.

"Lead the way wally." You said smiling, he picked you up bridal style and ran towards the zeta tubs.

--------------------------------------------------

You guys finally made it to his house. He and you head to his room and he laided you down and you guys began kissing. He started kissing you gently, but became passionately and aggressive. He licked you bottom lip looking for an okay for his tounge to enter your mouth. You opened your mouth and let him in. He then kissed your jaw line down to your neck.

He licked your neck and started sucking on it, and then he found your sweet spot which made you let out a quiet moan. He smiled and kept continuing. You tugged on his hair which made him groan. You wrapped your legs his waist. He was about to take his shirt of, but the bedroom door creaked open.

"Wally I'm washing-.   Oh my god!" Wallys mom said. Her eyes were wide as golf balls. You and him blushed madly. She backed away slowly and closed the door. You guys bursted out laughing. Wally then got off of you and locked his door.

"Where were we?" He said grinning big and walked towards you.

_________________________________

Omg you guys don't know how embarrassed I was writing this. Lol anyways, thanks fro reading and sorry for any spelling errors

-be turbed