Red arrow xreader

This was requested by -Black-Canary-
Y/n: your name
S/H/N: superhero name
..............................................

"I'm surprised you guys didn't fight on this mission." Wally said as everyone was stepping off the bioship.

"I know." You replied back. The truth was that you and Roy didn't fight, was because you and him, were... Dating. If wally ever found out, he would be furious. Here's why,

1. He's your big brother, of course he would be over protective.

2 you and Roy fought all the time. You guys even got in a physical fight, wally was mad at him for that.

And 3 that's one of Wally's close friends.

You and Roy made sure you told no one and made sure you guys didn't show you two were dating. But when there was no missions, you would go hang with Roy.

You were about to walk to the zeta tubs, when you heard Roy call your name.

"Y/n." Roy said jogging towards you.

"Hey.... Um what's up?" You said looking around making sure no one was around.

"So you gonna be able to make it over to my house tonight?" He said smirking. You blushed and shook your head.

"Sorry baby, can't. How about tomorrow?" He frowned, but then smiled again. 

"Okay. I'll see you later babe." He said giving you a quick kiss then taking off. You zeta tubbed off.
---------------------------------------------------------

Your ears filled with a blarring noise, realizing it was your alarm. It was 12:00 in the afternoon. You got up stretching and rubbing your eyes. You yawned heading towards the bathroom, you washed your face and and brushed your teeth, after that, you picked out a cute but casual outfit. You brushed your hair and grabbed your phone. You headed downstairs and saw wally.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Mia's house." You said. He gave you a look.

"That's the 6th time this week. You've been going over there alot lately." He said standing up crossing his arms.

"Okay, we'll be safe. And let me guess are your gonna be home late, or spend the night?"

"I know you worry about me, but don't, I'll be fine." You said smiling while hugging your big brother before running out the door.

..........,.............................................

Wally's POV

She's been acting different. Somethings changed about her, the way she walks, talks, acts, and all this new jewelry, and marks....... I don't believe her sometimes.

That's it! I thought. I might be acting over protective, but I'm following her. I grabbed my jacket, and shoes. I then headed out the door.

You were walking towards the ice cream shop, you and Roy always Met up here. You felt like you were being watched. But shrugged it off. You then spotted your favorite red head.

"Roy!" You said before leaping into his muscular arms. He smiled and kissed you. You guys walked off hand in hand. But someone wasn't having it
~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•'•~•~•~•

It was 12:00 at night, you unlocked your front door smiling.  You closed the door, that's when a light flickered on. It was an angry wally.

"Hello y/n."

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"Nothing, so how was Mia's? Did you guys have ice cream?" You looked at him like he was crazy.

"Uhhh no. Why?" He walked towards you.

"What's that?" He asked pointing at your neck. You put a hand on the spot he was pointing to.

"You know how Mia likes play fighting? Well, we were play fighting and she punched my neck." He nodded slowly.

"Ima head up to bed." You said walking towards the stair case.

Does he know? You thought. You then heard a sudden knock at the door. Wally then entered.

"You know y/n, I called Mia earlier today. She said you and her are not even friends. You guys had a fight. Care to ex-

Wally was cut off by a buzzing sound. It was the mount.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You and wally zeta tubbed to the mount. You saw batman on the big screen, you then saw Roy.

Great.

"We don't know if it's a false alarm, but there was an anonymous tip, that icicle jr. And klarion, Was spotted in central city. Take patrol and find out. Batman out." The screen went black. You guys looked at each other and headed to Central city.

"See anything Kf?" You asked.

"Nope, nothing S/H/N." Kid flash said blankly.

"How about you Red?"

"Nothing."

"Guys we need to split up." KF said standing up on the roof you guys were on.

"Okay me and S/H/N will go east. Kid flash, you can go west." Red arrow spoke. KF gave him a look.

"Why so you can give my sister another hickie?" KF yelled while balling his fist. Your eyes widened, so did Red arrows.

"W-what?" Red arrow said backing up.

"That's right, I know you and her are dating, I followed her today. How could you?" KF said with anger in his eyes and voice. You tried to push your brother back, but ended up with his fist colliding with your face. Everything faded.

You woke up with a pounding headache. Your e/c orbs, spotted wally and Roy. Wally came in eye contact with you and jumped up.

"Y/n your awake! I'm so sorry sis, I never ment to hurt you, I just was going over board and being over protective. I love you, do you forgive me?" He said. His eyes filled with hope. He was hoping for forgiveness.

"Yes wally I forgive you. But I want you to understand that I love Roy, and there nothing you can do about that. Please just let us date." He smiled and nodded.

"Fine." Wally said. He stood up and looked at Roy.

"Listen here buddy, this is my little sister, don't hurt her, she's not a toy, no funny business.....

You chuckled as he rambled on.

What a brother.
...............................

Hoped it was good enough. Sorry any for spelling errors.

-Stay traught.