vi

Hwitaek
8:57 PM

I laughed until tears formed my eyes. Until I wasn't laughing anymore. I almost died.

If it weren't for this girl, I could have died.

I thought nobody would care even if I died right that instant, but this girl cried. And she's a stranger.

"Do you think you're the only one going through something hard? Do you think you're the only one who wants to die, so that everything will just end and nobody and nothing could hurt you anymore? Well, you're not. And you see, people like me who might be feeling how you're feeling aren't off to kill ourselves." She said, anger in her voice.

I looked at her and her face was full of anguish too. Her hair was tied in a very messy ponytail. She ran a hand on her cheeks harshly, wiping off the tears behind her foggy eyeglasses.

"So, don't you dare kill yourself. You can't just end it like that." She glanced at her watch. "Damn it. That was the last train."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Nevermind. I missed the last train." she said, getting up. I get up too.

"Me, too." I said.

She looked at me and sighed, "Since I missed it because of you, you better give me something in return."

"Like what?"

"Dinner. I'm starving."

A small smirk formed my lips. "Are you asking me out?"

She frowned and looked at me with those piercing eyes. "You're really crazy, aren't you? Why would I ask you out? I don't need another broken piece. I'm broken more than enough."