Chapter 9

Neil left police station early because there is something special he had planned for someone.
While in Khanna house Avni is sleeping. She wake up by her phone ringing.

She check the id. It's dd.

Avni : hello dd. You called this early.

Dd: babhi, is sir with you because I have tried his phone but he ain't picking call.

She turned to see others side of bed but doesn't find Neil there.

Avni : dd. Neil is not at home maybe he want early somewhere but is it really urgent with Neil.

Dd : yeah babhi. It's about vidyut and his mom case. Babhi of Neil sir comes back and tell him to Call me.

Avni : ok babhi.

Avni POV: where did Neil go and he isn't picking dd calls. Hope everything is fine.
End of povs
She goes and get ready. She comes out and see note on dressing table.

Note:
Good morning wifey. Sorry for not informing you that I am leaving early and you looked really tired so i didn't disturb. I have actually going early to station because today is dd birthday and I have planned something for him with other and don't worry there is party at our house in night and ask babe and she will tell you everything about party.

Your Neil.

She kept the note aside and took phone out and called Neil.

Avni : Neil. This is not fair you didn't told me about dd's birthday. I won't talk to you.

Neil : wifey listen first in night was busy and didn't get time to tell and I have planned everything in morning. Babe also knows this because I was just talking to her. Don't angry please.

Avni : ok Neil but dd called me morning saying he had urgent work with you about vidyut and his mom.

Neil : don't worry about the case and I will handle it. Ok bye dd must be coming.

Avni : ok bye and make sure you call me when he comes .

Neil : ok wifey.

After few hours Neil was finishing decorating his cabin and its early time for dd to come. Neil goes out of his cabin ask others about dd.

Constable: Neil sir, dd sir is coming.

Neil : ok. Guys you all know what do.

All : yeah sir.
Dd comes to station with three files in his hand. He Walks into police station but doesn't find anyone.

Dd : where is everyone. Maybe there in meeting. I think I should go to Neil sir cabin and give him these files.

With that he starts waking to cabin and opens door and shocked to sight of him and from back of cabin everyone starts to sing happy birthday.
Dd get teary eye seeing all this. Neil comes foreword and gives him warm hug.

Neil : happy birthday dd. Wish all the best.

Dd : thank you sir[ he is still crying]

Neil : dd stop crying. It's your birthday and you are crying. Come one stop and enjoy your day.

Everyone smile and wished dd happy birthday and leaves to their work. Now it's only dd and Neil left in the cabin.

Neil : dd wait I have one surprise for you.

Neil calls Avni and gives phone to dd.

Avni : happy birthday dd. God bless you dd.

Dd : thank you babhi.

It's was video call so Khanna family was also There and wished him but didn't reveal plan of having party later on.

After call ending.

Dd hugs Neil.

Dd : thank you much sir. Today I am really blessed of having you. Thank you sir for giving me everything.

Neil : hey dd. This is nothing. You deserve all this and my family is yours too so no thank you and you say naa that I am like your big brother then don't say thank you to me. Honestly we are bless to have you too.

Dd happiness was beyond and thanked Neil.

After having small birthday celebration of dd everyone got busy with their work. While some one was planing to destroy their happiness.

Precap : dd birthday celebration at Khanna house.

Ok guys I have question about Neil past . I will give you option.

1: do you guys Neil and Juhi in relation.

2: or Juhi and Neil are best friend from childhood but Juhi moved to London of her study's. And Neil thought she has Pune and has lost contact with her. But actually Juhi is Mumbai and she is kidnapped by vidyut.

If you guys want to show friendships bond then let me clear you guys there will be no love between Neil and Juhi. They are only childhood friend but never had feeling towards each other and i will never make Juhi pairing with Neil.