Chapter 4

Avneil room
Avni and Neil were deeply sleep because of the wedding but sun ray was disturbing avni and she woke up.
She sees Neil sleeping beside her and goes near to him and pecks on his cheek. Neil is still sleeping.
Avni goes to get fresh up and when she comes back she sees Neil still sleeping and goes near Neil and tries to waking him up.

Avni - Neil wake up. Don't you need to go to police stations.

Neil- [ Still in sleep] Avni yaar let me sleep.

Avni - No Neil you are going to be late for office. Come on now wake up.

Neil doesn't want wake up. Avni is trying but she failed and idea pops in her head. She slowly goes from Neil to cabinet and takes full jug of water and goes to Neil and pours on him. With that Neil starts screaming at Avni.

Neil - what the hell Avni what is this. You will pay this now. [ Neil is running behind Avni ]

Avni - no Neil please and by the way it's your fault for sleeping late. [ they both are still running]

While running Avni falls down along with Neil. They both insane eyelock. After 5 minutes Avni brakes eyelock and tries to get out but Neil doesn't let her. Neil pulls Avni back and she falls on him and he kisses her cheek and shoulder and was going to kiss her lip but she shoved him awash from her and runs to downstairs leaving in that position.

Neil also get ready and goes downstairs where everyone was having their breakfast.

Neil - good morning everyone

Prakesha - good morning Neil beta. Neil how come you didn't pick dd call. He was saying it's was very important.

Neil - dad I was sleeping and didn't realise someone's called. Don't worry dad I will call him right now.
Saying that he picks his phone and call dd.

Neil - hello dd sorry in morning I could pick up the phone.

Dd - it's ok sir but sir there is very important information we got about ragu and her son.

Neil- ok dd I will straight away and keep everything in my cabin and tell everyone not disturb Because I want some time reading thoses files.

Dd - ok sir
Neil ended the call and left the from there without answering anyone and without having his breakfast. Babe was going to stop but prakesha told her not.

Everyone else finished breakfast and left to their respective job.

At police Station
Neil told strictly to disturb him and also he switched off his phone and went to his cabin start reading those file.
After few hours commissers came to Neil and told him more information about the case and left.
Neil was busing to figuring about links which he given.

On other side Avni was busy with her patient. After two hour she took break and decided to call Neil. She tired Neil Numeber more than 5 times but he didn't pick it up. Now she was getting annoyed by Neil. Decide to ask dd about Neil because she was feeling worried. She called dd and he picked it up.

Avni - dd can please your phone to Neil because he is not picking my call.

Dd - sorry babhi but sir told strictly not to disturb him and his phone switch off because he is very busy but babhi is important you want to say something sir. You can tell me and I will tell sir later when he Finish.

Avni - dd no it's not important but can I ask you something did Neil had his lunch.

Dd- no babhi not yet

Avni - please make sure he doesn't stay starve himself and he didn't had his breakfast in morning. Dd can you do my favour.

Dd - yes babhi just say

Avni - can you please go to Neil cabin with food and give to him. I know he his busy but he need to eat too. Please dd go and tell him I am on the call.

Dd - ok babhi
Dd goes and get food for Neil and then move to Neil cabin while Avni is still on the call.
Dd comes in cabin

Dd - sir please have your lunch and I know you didn't had anything and I am sorry sir for coming in but couldn't denied babhi.

Neil - how did you know I hadn't had anything hold on what do you mean by Avni

Dd- sir  babhi is on the call and  babhi told me that you didn't had your breakfast. Also sir babhi was calling so many times.

Neil - dd you know what I am doing. Ok now I will have my lunch since you brought it and thank you for this and is avni still on call.

Dd - sir yes babhi is still on call.
Neil - can I talk to Avni
Dd - yes sir [ gives his phone to Neil  and left from there]

Avni - Neil what is this and you did you miss your Lunch. Neil what is wrong with you. Neil next time don't dare you to miss you lunch or breakfast.

Neil - avni  calm down and yes madam I won't do that again. Sorry for not picking your call and please don't worry about him and I will be late

Avni - ok Neil but please don't be too late.
Neil -ok and I will call you later and take care.
Avni  - ok bye
They both cut the call and goes back to their work.

At night everyone went sleep because Avni told them not wait for Neil as he was going to come late.

Avneil room  
Avni was sleeping and hugging pillow to feel Neil besides her.
Neil came later and slowly moved to his room and got change and went to his bed to his Avni sleeping and hugging pillow. He removed the pillow slowly and placed himself close to Avni and cuddle Avni then went to sleep while cuddling Avni close to him.

Sorry for late update as I was busy  and please do check out my new story.