Chapter 26

At khanna house the family was waiting for Neil to come... avni was in kitchen making dinner with swetha while Bebe and Prakash were sitting in hall and watching tv...

Bebe turned her head to door hearing car horn.. knowing Neil is home she turned tv off and stood up making her way to Neil... while Prakash went to take call as his phone rang at same time...

Bebe happily went to see Neil but stopped at the door seeing Neil coming with girl... she frowned and gazed the girl very keenly... she watched the girls face... her body language... Bebe was lost in thought thinking the girl looks  familiar to her... then something clicked to her mind.. she stared the girl...

Bebe povs : she is here.... Juhi... but how...

Bebe thought were disturbed by Neil's voice...

Neil entered inside the house and saw Bebe gazing at  one direction and lost in her thought... Neil followed Bebe gaze and saw her gazing at Juhi.... he knew this will happen... he took deep breath and called Bebe name...

Neil : Bebe...

Bebe looked at Neil then Juhi who hid behind Neil...  Bebe looked back at Neil but her mind didn't stopped thinking about Juhi... she was thinking why Juhi is behaving strange...

Neil : Bebe I tell you everything later... please... where is mom dad...?

He didn't mentioned Avni's name as he wanted to talk to her later... he wanted to her alone about Juhi... he knew that he had to his past with Juhi to avni which avni was waiting for....

Bebe : swetha is kitchen.... sunny is talking on phone... you come inside...

Neil nods and looked behind Juhi... he pulled her front of him...

Neil : don't be scared... my family won't harm you...

Juhi looked at him...

Neil : come inside....

Juhi simply followed Neil... Neil looked at her and told her to seat...

Neil : Bebe I will come... Please be with her...

Bebe nods... while Neil left to kitchen knowing avni is there ... as he entered he saw her smiling and laughing to swetha... he sadly smiled and cleared his throat gaining their attention... both ladies looked at him....

Avni : Neil you came... why didn't you changed? Go get change!

Neil moved to her and stood front her...

Neil: hold on wifey.. I'm tried and you scolding me...

Swetha smiled at them.....

Avni : Neil  go change!

Neil : wifey I need to speak to you... can I!

Avni : now..

Neil nods... avni looked at swetha who nods at her....

Swetha : I will go see Bebe...

Swetha left before Neil could say anything to her... avni looked at Neil's worried face... she cupped his face leaving her work... as avni touched Neil's cheeks Neil looked at her who was lost...

He looked at her..

Avni : what happened? You look worry..

Neil : I will tell you... but not here... can I have some time...

Avni : you can... I have already told you share it when you are comfortable... hmm! Now go change.. it almost dinner time...

Avni lefts his  cheek when Neil held her hand in his...