Chapter 49

After dinner everyone was sitting in hall when Avni's phone rang... others looked at avni...

Avni saw her phone and saw caller id..

Avni: Neela maa!

Swetha : put the call on speaker..

Avni nods and kept the phone speaker...

Avni : hello maa!

Neela : hello avni! How are you?

Avni : I'm good maa..

Neela : is Neil there..

Avni looked at Neil who was laying in swetha lap..

Avni : yes maa!

Neela : can I talk to him!

Avni : yeah.. Neil...

Neil looked at avni then got up.. he took phone and moved away from them...

Kareena: Bhabhi do you know Bhai birthday is coming?

Avni nods while others sadly looked at avni....

Swetha : avni did you speak to Neil!

Avni : I did maa... whatever he decides let him... if he wants to live with Juhi memories on his birthday then let him... I can't force him.....

Avni stopped as she saw Neil coming.. others too followed avni gaze and saw Neil..

Neil came and gave phone to avni and laid his head back in swetha lap... swetha was caressing his hair and thought to take this opportunity as everyone is here..

Swetha : Neil...

Neil : hmm!

Swetha : are you still over Juhi.... I mean this time you won't celebrate your birthday...

Neil lifted his face and looked at avni then swetha..

Neil : I really want to create new memory...

He only said that and kept his mouth shut... while others understood what he meant... avni was happy hearing him but she wanted him full to move from Juhi or her memories....

Later everyone went back in their room... Neil was changing in washroom while Avni sitting on bed and looking lost...

As Neil came out he saw her... he Frowned and kept towel side and walked to bed.. he sat on bed and read her face... it didn't take him any second to realise that she was thinking about him...

Neil : wifey!

He called her but she didn't respond to him... he called her few more times ... at last he called her bit loud making her scare... avni flinched hearing his loud voice and looked at him...

Avni : what?

Neil stared her face and touched her...

Neil : what?

Avni : what?

Neil : what?

Avni : Neil stop coping me!

Neil : I'm not coping you but I'm seeing you if you are still lost.. what are you thinking?

Avni : ah nothing... why you asking this?

Neil : are you trying up fool me?

Avni : how can fool person who is already fool?

Neil: avni!

Avni : what avni! You don't know you are fool.. a fool to  believe only one person is in your life....

Neil looked  down while avni didn't stopped and continued.....