Chapter 6

Scene starts with Neil and avni going toward Neil cars.
Neil opens door and make Avni then he settle himself and staring driving while Avni was in her thoughts.

After few minutes Avni came out of her thoughts and again asked Neil about where they are going.

Avni- Neil please tell me where are we going without informing at home too.

Neil - Avni relax I told everyone at home and it's only few minutes from our destination.

Avni -but Neil at least give clue

Neil- wifey have Patience. Look now we here.

Avni looks outside of window and see beautiful restaurant and it's well decorated with lights and there was many couples.

Neil comes out and goes to Avni side and opens door for her. He hold her hand and walked together inside restaurant.

They Walk to to their table where Neil arranged and it's very quite place. They took sit opposite each other. Then Avni spoke.

Avni - Neil what is this. I mean is there something special today or I forgetting something. Neil please say something.

Neil- Avni today is noting special but there is something.don't worry you will find everything very soon.

Avni- Neil at least tell when did you arrange this. I mean in morning you went early to work then you switched of your phone and told others not disturb you then how did you manage all this.

Neil - Avni yes I left early but in morning I came here to book table for us instead of going to police station and after booking everything then I went police station. And you are right I told them not to disturb because I am busy in case but not much as I was planing this all. And before you came I had called manger told me everything was ready.

Avni - but Neil you could have told me

Neil - really then how would it be surprise. Ok leaves this all discussion can we please eat something I am hungry.

Avni - even I am hungry

Neil- ok let order our favourites and special desert. What say

Neil and avni had their food and talked for some time.

Neil - Avni I have other surprise for you

Avni - another one please tell me what is it.

Neil - for that you need to come with me.
They leave to their and drove beautiful farmhouse where is only quite place and it's 2 hours away from Khanna house. They reached there and avni again got shocked seeing beautiful farmhouse.

Avni - Neil whose house is it and why did you bring me here.

Neil - Avni this our farmhouse.

Avni - but Neil this can't be our farmhouse because Ali and Riya lives there and this farmhouse is so different .

Neil- your right but we brought this farmhouse last year and me and dad decide not tell anyone because we don't think about owner of this farmhouse.

Avni - oh that why you and papa always have late discussion at home. But Neil you brought me here that means you guys have decided who is the owner right.

Neil - yes and let's why first all show you around our new farmhouse then dad will bring everyone else here.

Avni - Neil can you tell me who is the owner of this farmhouse.

Neil - Avni sorry can't because dad said he will introduced to Owner himself.

Avni - ok now let go and see this new farmhouse.

Avni and Neil goes inside and look around.
They both look entire farmhouse and then door bell rings. Avni goes to open it and see entire family there. She welcomes them and they all sit on sofa while Avni and swetha went to drink for everyone.

Prakesha - Neil beat come with me. I need to say something to you.

Neil - ok dad.

Neil and prakesha talks then Avni comes there ask them to have their drink.

Avni - papa ji can I ask your something.

Prakesha - Avni purttur you don't need permission to ask.

Avni - papa ji Neil told me everything about this farmhouse but who is farmhouse owner.

Prakesha - oh Neil why did you ruined all plan.

Avni -what plan papa ji

Prakesha - puttur I will introduce her soon too. You really want to meet her.

Avni -yes papa ji

Prakesha - ok everyone let me introduce to owner of this farmhouse. The owner of this farmhouse is all our favourite person and she is life and happiness of us and loving person who is always independent and she is none than my lovely daughter. Yes Avni it's you.

Everyone was shocked and at same time they felt proud and happy. Avni was beyond shock and she went to prakesha and hugged him. While he cares her hair.

Avni - thank you so much papa ji for giving so much .

Parkesha - Avni beta you deserve all this and yes we are every proud of him.
While Neil was admiring everything then he spoke.

Neil - if this is over then shall we leave it's really late.

Swetha - no we will stay

Bebe - not bad idea
After having little take everyone went to their room.

Avneil room

Neil went to washroom while Avni was standing near bed then she heard washroom door opening. Neil came out and avni runs to him and hugs him very tightly.

Avni - Neil thank you so much for this wonderful day. Neil did u knew that owner was me but why didn't you tell me.

Neil - Avni I couldn't tell you because me and dad decided to give you surprises and dad is really proud of him.
Avni break the hug.

Avni - Neil lets sleep now

Avni tries to go but Neil didn't let her go. And pulls her closer to him and kisses her check then side of neck while Avni was moaning his name. Then Neil to Avni bed and slowly placed her down and staring kissing her.

Avni -[ while taking her breath] Neil

Neil still continue with his then he looks up and see Avni sleeping. Then he get of her and lie beside and hugs her closer to him then kisses her forehead then went to sleep.

Sorry for late as i was busy since last two days.