Chapter 31

At midnight khanna house door opened showing Neil locking door from inside... Neil locking door comes inside when his eye fell on figure sleeping in uncomfortable position... he couldn't see figure face as it was covered with figure hair.. Neil knew it was women.. he thought it could be avni....

Neil took deep breath and licked his dry lips before walking to sofa... he kept his stuff down other side of sofa and bend down..

Neil : avni.... avni....

Neil called avni thinking it's avni but who knew isn't avni or someone else... as the person heard Neil's voice... stirred in sleep and opened eyes....

Neil now could see glimpse of the person face... he was shocked to seeing Juhi sleeping on sofa.... he was confused why Juhi is sleeping in hall instead of her room...

While Juhi sat on sofa and looked at Neil.. she was fiddling with her dress...

Neil stood up and moved distance away from her...

Neil : Juhi why you sleeping here...

Juhi : I was waiting for you.. didn't realise when I slept... sorry!

Neil : waiting for me but why? why you waiting for me?

Juhi : I want to talk to you!

Neil : this late Juhi.. you could have talked in morning... don't you know waking up this late is not good...

Juhi : in morning you leave for work... I don't get time to talk to you morning... that's why I waited for you...

Neil : can we talk tomorrow not now... since you here has avni come?

Juhi : I haven't seen her... maybe she is here... I don't know who slept... maybe she came when I was sleeping...

Neil : oh okay...

Juhi : sir.... I mean Neil why don't you fresh up... I will get food ready for you...

Neil : ah... Juhi it's fine... I had my diner.. don't take tension about my dinner.. you should sleep... good night...

Neil taking stuff made his way to his room while Juhi smiled fell down as her plan failed... she kicked her leg to sofa legs and hurt her poor foot... she winched in pain and sat on sofa... she rubbed her foot....

Juhi : he ruined my plan... I thought I will trap him but he guts ruining my plan....

Juhi povs : what should I do now? How will I bring Neil close to me and kill me... I only can kill him he comes close to me.... but this guys doesn't give a me look..... I think I should tell him my feelings.... should I try remembering him... maybe he will come close to me....

She smirked thinking her next  step not realising someone was watching her.... Juhi stood up and got  shocked seeing Avni standing with her hands crossed yo her chest... there was smirk on her face too which made Juhi little sacred and startled seeing her.....

Juhi : Av..... ni... avni.... you.... here....

Avni : why stammering juni? I haven't caught thief or you lies... then why stammering... why are you scared.... Juhi.... are you hiding something...

Juhi : n.....o.... no...

Avni : really Juhi... why does it look like you hiding something.... hmm!

Juhi : I'm not hiding anything......

Avni : I will agree you not hiding but what are you doing here.... I mean this night... shouldn't you be sleeping.....

Juhi: why both are asking same question....

She muttered in her low voice but unfortunately avni heard it and smirked..

Avni : Juhi!

Juhi : huh!

Avni : Juhi you know something.... I think you don't but let me tell you.... the thing is when someone tries to hurt my family or Husband... then the person death is written by my hand.... hope you getting what I mean.... good night....

Avni left to her while Juhi ran to her room and locked herself in washroom... she broke her washroom mirror and stabbed in her hand......

She cried in pain....

Juhi : I will kill you Neil khanna.... no one can save you.... not even your wife.... what she think this threaten will scared me no way....now you wait and watch mr Neil khanna and Mrs avni Neil khanna it time to die... one of you will die very soon....

Next morning....

Neil left police station early without saying anything.... Neil sat on his chair and looked at dd for information....

Neil : any information....

Dd : yes sir.... there is no uncle of Juhi.... I looked at her collage and schools but in her forms there was no uncles only parents...  I also went where her  address where she use to leave... by going there I got know that she left that place three years ago... no one knew where she was.... I required from neighbours about het family but they don't know nothing... then i went to her school and got to know that her parents died ages ago... she was orphan girl after her parents death....

Neil gritting his teeth knowing her truth....

Neil : you can leave now...

Dd left and Neil picked his phone and called central jail....

Neil : I'm coming there in 10 minutes.... get ctv cameras ready....

Neil ended call and left police  station in anger.....

Meanwhile in khanna house avni was angry on Neil leaving her alone in bed... she got fresh... she took her belongs and left to hospital without having her breakfast.....

While other side...

A men was sipping a coffee and talking too someone...

Man : her?

Person : yes.....

Man : when do I have to do it?

Person : tomorrow....

Man smirked taking another sip...

Man: what's her name?

Person : why so eager to know her name? Your work is only to get her here and do whatever you want....

Man : sure why not... I'm eager to get her here...

Both smirked looked at the girl picture.....

Here is the update!

How was the chapter?

Neil got to know about juni!

What will Neil do know?

Who is man and the person?

Who will get kidnapped?

What will happen next?

Vote and comment!