Chapter 10

Khanna house was fully decorated with balloons and birthday banners. Everyone was ready for celebration. But the birthday was missing as Neil took him to his apartment.

Neil apartment.

Neil : dd, wear this. I will meet you at Khanna house.

Dd: ok sir.
Dd goes to washroom and get ready.

At Khanna house in avneil rooms.
Neil comes and see Avni getting ready. Avni Didn't realise Neil is here.neil goes near Avni and hugs her from back.

Avni : Neil what are you doing. Let me get ready.

Neil turns Avni towards him and get lost in her beauty and keep staring. Then he starts giving her trail of kisses all over her face. While she moans.

While panting Avni tries to stop him.
Avni :Neil you forgot today is dd birthday.

Neil come to his sense and see Avni blushing.

Neil :what Avni.at least you could let me do what I was doing but you spoiled my mood.

Avni : achha. Now get ready everyone is waiting for us.

Neil leaves to get ready not before kissed her on cheeks while she was blushing and did her make up.

After avneil getting ready both heads downstairs and attend guest.

Then dd comes and get Surprise  seeing    Decorations. And goes near Khanna family. He takes blessing of babe, prakesha, swetha and Neela. He hugs youngster while they wished him happy birthday.

Neil comes forward and says few words for dd.

Neil : firstly happy birthday dd. May god bless you with all happiness and never forget us. Don't feel alone as you are part of Khanna family and never let others hurt you.

Dd get teary eyes and goes to Neil and hugs him.

Everyone give little speech and wished him. They all moved to dance floor.
Everyone had partner expect from babe , neela and dd so they just watched everyone dancing.

Neil brought Avni closer to him. She puts her both hand on Neil chest and starts moving with song. While they both shared intense eyelock during Dance.

While others side somewhere.

Girl : finally I have came back to take revenge of my parents . What did you think mr Neil Khanna that easily I could forget what you did to my family. I hate you. I thought we are best friends but what you did.you broke our friendship and arrested my parents for that I can never forgive you. Mr Neil Khanna just wait and watch. Before I was your best friend and you only saw me as caring and loveable girl towards you and your family but now you will see bad of me.

After dancing finishing everyone moved to where they going to cut cake.

Dd cut the cake and fed everyone . Others wishing him again and gave best wishes.

Soon party got ended. All the guest left except from Khanna family, Neela and dd.[riya and Ali didn't come as they out of town]

Family decided to go picnic when Riya and Ali are back while other agreed. Everyone moved to their rooms.

All were hell tired of party so they slept as soon as they lied on their bed. While Avneil were still wake up.

Neil : Avni can you plz find my towel.

Avni : here you go.

Neil takes towel goes to take shower while Avni make the bed.
After taking shower Neil comes back and see Avni sleeping. He goes near her. Kissed her forehead.

After admiring Avni, he also goes to sleep.

I know of most of were waiting for update but I was busy plus I was not well. I have changed Neil past