Chapter 41

Neil was driving on full speed when his phone rang... his phone was connected to Bluetooth... he pressed the button on his car screen... he heard vidyut voice and could also hear sobs which was Avni only... he pressed his lip together not cry hearing Avni's cry....

Neil compared himself...

Neil : he....ll....o

His voice was trembling....

While other side vidyut was smirking seeing Avni crying... he had pointed gun at Avni's forehead...

Vidyut called Neil and smirked looking at Avni.

Vidyut : hello a ACP Neil khanna... finding your wife... huh...

Neil : ... d...ont.. ha... rm...

Vidyut : how can I harm such beauty....

He looked at avni who was staring his face disgustingly... vidyut smirked seeing Avni...

Neil : don't..... please.... leave her....

Vidyut : wow... Neil khanna loves his wife... something interesting... if you want to save your wife then leave my mother....

Neil  stopped his car front on isolated road....

Neil : leave.... her....

Vidyut : I have give you offer..... if you want your wife saga then release my mother... and make announce in media all the cases are false on her name....

Neil: I never.... do that.... never...

Vidyut : then forget your wife....

Vidyut ended call while Neil banged his hand on steering wheel.... he looked at himself in the mirror... his eyes were red shot... his eyes were filled with fresh tears...

Neil :  nooo.... I can't lose her.... she can't leave me....vidyut you are gone now....

Neil took his phone and called someone... he again starts driving to isolated road...

While other side... vidyut left the room where avni was kept... avni was crying but she knew crying won't do anything.... she stopped crying and looked at the door... she heard door opening... she saw vidyut coming with food tray...

Vidyut comes inside and sat opposite avni chair... he kept the tray on the floor and looked at her....

Vidyut : to stay alive have food...

Avni looked at the food then him.... she gave him weak smile....

Avni : why you want me stay alive?

Vidyut : you really don't know why? I think I need yo show you why I want to keep you alive..?

Avni smirked hearing him which made vidyut confuse... he sat back on his chair as he moved to avni but seeing her smirk he moved back to his chair and sat down.....

Avni laughed loudly seeing him sitting back on chair....

Avni controlled her laugh and looked at him...

Avni : what happened huh vidyut? What did you say huh? You will show why you wanted to keep alive? Why you sat back Huh? I think you forgot something.... I am not weak... you don't know whose wife you have brought here... I'm acp Neil khanna wife... yes I was crying while ago but doesn't mean I'm weak.... never think like that ......

Vidyut : oh really ACP Neil khanna wife? Then where is your husband or should I say ACP Neil khanna....

Avni : don't use word against Neil.... don't...