Chapter 54

Next morning Avni stretched her  hand on bed and found it empty.. she rubbing her eyes opened sat on bed.... she opened her eyes and got shocked to see rose and chocolate on the bed.. she almost screamed in excitement seeing the chocolate...

( rose and chocolate)

Avni's eyes shined in happiness.. she quickly took the chocolate box and opened it.. she took one  piece and unwrapped the piece... she was  going to eat it when something caught her eyes... she held the Chocolate in her left hand and took that thing...

She found cute note wrapped in roses... she smiled and took the note and unwrapped rose from note and kept the rose on bed....

( imagine something like this)

Avni starts reading the note...

Good morning wifey... i know you must be thinking why rose and chocolate are kept in our room.... I'm also know you're excited to eat those tasty chocolates.... but but.. before that Mrs dr avni Neil
Khanna don't forget to brush your teeth...

Avni chuckled reading that line.. she slapped her head lightly and continued reading...

I know you, you must be laughing at this but sometimes seeing chocolate you become child and forgets to brush... so wifey brush then have those chocolate.. don't rush .. no one will take your chocolates.. it's all yours... before I end this note.. I want to say is I love you so much avni....

Avni kissed the note and kept side..

Avni : I love you too Neil.. but where is he?

She looked around the room and didn't find him.. she sighed.. she then took roses and kept them safely on table with chocolate..
she walked to washroom...

Avni got fresh up.. she took her phone and walked down to see Bebe sitting in hall with Kareena and talking..

Avni : good morning Bebe & Kareena!

Bebe : good morning avni!

Kareena: good morning Bhabhi!

Avni sat next to Kareena!