Epilogue

At dehil apartment.

In room 6 years old boy sleeping with his legs either side of bed.. his duvet on the floor.. he was sleeping shirtless due to feeling hot in the night.. he has habit of  sleeping in shirtless like his father.. traits.. you see..

As the sun peeped through his room.. he turned his head and dig his face into pillow....

After some time the boy finally opened his eye and glared at the sun as sun disturbed his sleep.. the boy got down of bed and walked to his door..

He opened door of his room and went to his left side of his room.. he stood front of door and saw the locked...

He pouted an kept his middle finger on his chin and thought how to get inside the room..  while he was thinking the door got opened making him startled and scared.. he looked down but immediately looks up hearing his mother voice...

His mother : aarav!

Aarav looked at his mother and gave her toothy smile... his mother chuckled at him...

His mother : come...

She spread her arms.. aarav immediately crashed in her arms.. she picked him up and went back in her room.. she laid him on bed and covered themselves with duvet.. she then looked at him and starts ruffling his hair..

His mother : sleep!

She dropped kiss on his forehead and continued ruffling his hair.... the boy immediately closed his eyes feeling close to his mother.. while she was ruffling his hair and knowingly she slept too hugging him....

After two hours later the lady woke up and looked at her son who was sleeping with smile on his face.. she smiled and kissed his cheek.. she hit down the bed but before  covering him with duvet..

She then walked to her cupboard and picked her clothes and towel... taking her stuff she moved to shower..

Soon she came out after having shower... she was wiping her hairs with extra towel... she kept the towel on couch and moved to dressing table... she wore bangles  and applied minimal make up on... she was busy applying make up on when her eyes fell on vermillion box... she picked the vermillion box and opened it... she took pinch of vermillion between her fingers and filled her hairline....

As she did tear slipped her from eyes... she wiped it off and continued getting ready....

Once she was ready she moved her to son... she settled on bed and ruffled his hair...

Lady : Aarav... wake up...

Aarav hearing his mother he snuggled to her...

Lady : Come aaru... get up...

Aarav opened his eye and looked at his mother who was smiling at him...

Lady : good morning Aarav!

Aarav : good morning maa!

Lady : come i give you bath....

Aarav : okay.... but before that.... pa. pa. photo..

She smiled at him and got photo of her husband and gave it to him.. while Aarav held it in his hand and caressed his father face... his eyes twinkling seeing his father photo...

Aarav : good morning.. papa.... I miss you...

Even she was in tears seeing her son like this.. to break this senti moment.. she took photo from him and picked him in her arms....

She took him to his room washroom.. she puts him down and took his brush fro shelf... she gave him brush...

Lady : brush your teeth.. I'm coming..