Chapter 32

Avni was having conversation with her patient when she heard knock...

Avni : come in!

She look up and saw peon there..

Avni : yes...

Peon : dr it's time for operation...

Avni : yes I'm coming!

Peon left while avni looked at the  parents who she was having a talk...

Avni : excuse me... could you come tomorrow morning.

Lady : sure doctor. We will come tomorrow morning!

Avni smiled and wore her coat... the parents left.. avni tied her hair back and wore cap... she also wore gloves...

Keeping her phone on silent she walked to operation room... she saw nurses and doctor there...

Avni : shall we starts!

They nodded their head....

Avni : can you please pass me gel..

The nurse nod and gave go avni... avni took it...

While in hospital operation was going but other side Neil was going mad... his anger would burst anytime... he was driving very high speed... at once he stopped his car in jerk and got out of the car....

He leaned to his car bonnet and closed his ear... a tear escaped from his eyes... he was feeling pain in his heart... he felt betrayed.... he opened his ear and went back inside the car...

He picked his phone and called home...

At khanna house.. swetha was kitchen and Bebe was in room... Prakash was in office... hearing landline swetha rushed to hall and picked the call...

Swetha : hello!

Neil: mom... where is Juhi?

Swetha could feel pain in his voice... she was worried thinking what could have happened....

Swetha : Neil.... you okay!

Neil : first answer my question.. where is Juhi?

Swetha : she must be her in room.... why you want yo talk to her...

Neil : hmm okay!

Neil ended call and banged his hand on steering wheel...

Neil : she fucking lied to me... she played with me... she lied... she faked her rape drama... I thought boys were behind her... but she used me.... she broke my trust..... she misused my trust... she fooled me... I was stupid to believe her.... she is the one who tried killing my family.... she fucking helped vidyut escaping from jail.... she bloody.... helped him.... Juhi you did very bad.... I won't leave you... why you helped him.... why you met him..... why.... why you tried killing my family.... what did they do to you? They loved you but you tried killing them... mostly you lied not remembering me.... you lied..... I regret bringing my home ..... I will show real Neil khanna... you have seen your best friend Neil khanna... but you haven't seen ACP  Neil khanna.... I will shoe the power harming My family Juhi... you are not my friend anymore.... just Person who tried killing my family.....

His eyes were red shot.... his eyes spitting anger only....

He remembered how he got to know about Juhi helping vidyut escaping from jail...

Flash back!

Neil left police  station for central jail..... Neil got of his car and walked inside the central jail...