Chapter 5

Next morning Avni wake up but didn't find Neil beside her. She quickly got up and went to washroom to be fresh up. She saw note on dressing able.

Note :
Avni I am sorry without telling I am going today early to police station because dd called and he said it's was very urgent. Avni if you are free after hospital then please come to police station because I need to tell you something. Love you

Your Neil.

Avni POV: what was that urgent and he need to discuss with. I hope it's not serious matter.

Avni goes downstairs and help swetha in breakfast.

Swetha- Avni where is Neil

Avni- mummy ji Neil went office Neil and he said it's was urgent.

Swetha - oh ok. Come let have breakfast then you have to go hospital too.

They all have breakfast and leave to their respective job.

In hospital Avni is still thinking about Neil words and getting worried. then her assistance comes tell about her patient.

Avni goes to check her patient then she come back to her cabin and Looks over files.

In police station Neil is busy in work and still working on rangi and vidyut case then he get call from unknown person.

Person - hello sir your work is done

Neil - thank you much

Person - there is no need to thank me and it was our pleasure to help you.

Neil- by the way how long it's going to be open for.

Person - sir you wanted at 7 and we closed at like 10 so it's going to depend on you how long you want to stay.

Neil - ok thank you once again.
He cuts the call.

Neil POV : Avni get ready and I am so excited about that. Hope you love that place.

Then dd comes in and tells Neil, there is meeting about the case.

While at hospital Avni is still worried and after thinking she decide to neela ma.

Neela ma - hello baccha

Avni- hello maa. Maa is there something special today.

Neela ma - no Avni but why are you asking me.

Avni thinks tell everything then she deny thinking what you will neela think.

Avni - maa it's nothing. Don't know I am felling something strange going to happen today.

Neela ma - Avni don't to much tension and noting will happen.

Avni - ok maa. I will talk to you later.

Neela ma - ok bye

Avni - bye maa

She cuts the call.

At evening Avni comes to police Station ask one of constable about Neil.

Constable - ma'am sir is in meeting until you go to sir cabin. And when sir will finish then I will tell sir you are in his cabin.

Avni - ok

And goes to Neil cabin and waits there for Neil.
After few moment dd comes to Neil cabin to take file and notice Avni there.

Dd - babhi you here. Is everything all right.

Avni - yes everything fine actually Neil called me here.

Dd- Neil sir is in meeting and it will end in half hour until should I get you something to eat or drink babhi.

Avni - no dd I am fine

Dd - ok babhi I have to now
And he goes from there.

After half hour Neil finish his meeting and goes back to his cabin and he see Avni there.

Neil - Avni

Avni turns and see Neil

Avni - Neil what is that in morning you know how worried I was since morning and what is important that you want to discus with me.

Neil - Avni call down and sorry about the morning and I will tell you everything but now we need to leave.

Avni - but where

Neil - I will tell come lets go

They both leave but avni is still confuse.

I am very sorry foe short update because I am busy for two day so I can't update much but I will update both story by Saturday.