Lydia's POV

Stiles fell asleep in the middle of her reading, which she found to be a little rude, but it was okay because he was cute. In a dorky sort of way. Kindof like squirrels and goldfish. She kept reading anyways, because she couldn't really move, and she was almost through the whole first half when Derek appeared at the window. She nearly screamed as he opened the window and dropped in.
"You asshole, you just scared the living Jesus Christ out of me!" She hissed.
"The living Jesus Christ is inside you?"
"Not anymore, you scared him away!"
"Is he okay?"
"Jesus? I don't know, i'm sure he's fine, he's Jesus for Christ's sake-"
"Not Jesus, Stiles!" Derek snapped. She stuck her tongue out.
"He's fine, dickweed. Sleeping. On my lap. As you can clearly see,"
"I mean- What happened?"
"I wanted you to tell me that. He said he wanted you turn him and you wouldn't and he left,"
"Why does he want to turn so bad? Honestly,"
"Badly. Why does he want to turn so badly. And it's because he's in a depressive state and he needs a quick way out into some false happiness or escape,"
Derek slumped into the corner chair.
"Why you? Honestly. I feel like he just hates me sometimes,"
"He doesn't. Never. You know that,"
"I know, it's just- He seems distant,"
"I don't know why anyone gets depressed. But he comes to me because I fix everything. And this is basically what Alison's problem was- er, is. So I know what i'm doing,"
"Alison tried to- You don't think Stiles-"
"I don't know what Stiles would or wouldn't do. That's why I came over so quickly. And in a few minutes, I was gonna slide out and put a pillow under his head so I could go through his stuff and get rid of anything dangerous,"
"I don't know what to do. What do- I don't-"
"I don't know what to do either. Alison died, I was fuckin' useless. She's alive, now, by some miracle act of God and Peter Hale, but that doesn't mean she's better. And Stiles- He's so smart. He could have us all eating out of his hand right up til he pulls the trigger,"
"He can't," Derek said roughly. "He won't,"
"Why can't you feel his every movement? All his thoughts and feeling and stuff? Ry and Peter can-"
"I don't know. I don't know shit,"
Lydia was quiet a moment.
"It's alright, darlin'. Red's gonna make all right. Just come here," she waved him over and pushed him next to Stiles, which wa impressive because she was still sitting. "Now watch him. Don't leave. I'll be back when it's all sorted," she instructed, shifting Stiles' head over to Derek's lap and leaving the room.
Derek didn't even have time to thank her before she left. That was Lydia's magic, her ability to fix it all with a whip of her hair and not even expect gratitude. She just wanted respect.

Lydia drove home first, because no matter how many times Alison reassured her, she couldn't stop worrying.
"Ali cat?" She asked quietly, slipping into her room and flicking on a light. Alison was laying in the middle of the floor on her side. Lydia rushed over. "Ali?"
"Sleeping, Strawberry," she mumbled, roling onto her back. Lydia exhaled and punched Alison's leg.
"Thought you were hurt,"
"I'm hurt now, you just punched me!" Alison squealed, sitting up. Not asleep anymore.
"You deserved it. Sleep on the bed,"
"I was on the bed, and then I thought I felt something touch me so I got down here,"
"There's nothing in the bed, Cat,"
"Nothing now. I'm sure there was something earlier,"
"Where did it touch you?" She sighed.
"On my shoulder," Alison insisted, turning over. "See?"
Lydia frowned. There was something on Ali's shoulder, but it didn't look right. The skin was brownish and wrong.
"Yeah, okay. Lets go, I gotta see Peter,"
"I have to come?" Alison whined.
"Yes, I want him to explain that," she flung a hand at Alison's shoulder. "Now shirt it up,"
"Do I have to wear pants too?" Alison bargained, grabbing a wadded up Walking Dead shirt from the floor beside her and pulling it on.
"No, I guess not. It's just Peter,"
"Good!"
"Are you coming?"
"Yes,"
"Then get up,"
"Ehhh," Alison put her hands up, beckoning for Lydia to lift her.
"Only cos I love you," Lydia sighed, smiling, as she bent over and scooped up Alison.
"Love you too, Strawberry," Alison yawned.

** SHE TOOK IT DOWN WHOOOOO YALL ARE THE BEST EVER I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! IS THERE ANYTHING MY BEAUTIFUL NAWTIES CAN'T DO!? MWAH I GIVE YOU ALL QUEEN KISSES AND UNICORN TWERKS **