Stiles To Lydia

"Hey, Red?"

"Whaaazup, Stilinskabitch? I heard your boytoy went all big an cuddly?"

"Something like that. Can you help me with something?"

"Whatcha need?"

"I need you to, uh, one, make sure Ryann stays like, around and outta trouble, and two, look up stuff on shapeshifters for me? Or maybe half breeds?"

"Does this have to do with Ryann?"

"Yeah..."

"Shes crazy too?! Jeez! This town is just ridiculous,"

"Its a funky town,"

"..."

"Lyd?"

"Were you using the Winchester code word cos you're in trouble, or was it unintentional?"

"The fact that you remember that from like season one or two makes me happy. But i'm fine,"

"A'ight. I'll text you anything I find,"

"Thanks, Red,"

"No prob, Dork Lord. Uh, Stiles?"

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you call?"

"Cos I can't really type right now, my hands are like... Not... Working,"

"Stiles-"

"I'm fine, just- I am so tired of all this shit, yaknow? Like, these alphas, and Derek was kidnapped, and- Ryann is some freaky deak mutation and, you know my dad hasn't said two words to me in forever?"

"I'm sorry, Stiles. I know this whole thing is... It's crazy shit fuckery. But we can be like Sam and Dean, kay? Kicking ass and suppressing any emotions ever and one of us dates something supernatural,"

"Does this metaphor extend sofar that anybody who sleeps with you dies?"

"I don't think so. Most of them are still breathing,"

"I'll see ya, Red,"

"Take care, Swagadactyl,"